• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saiga78

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2021
    Dallas
    1-ZPAP m70 The 2020 model 16 in chrome lined Barrell. Beefed up reciever and trunnion
    -Acog Low ride above the dust cover. Dual Illuminated Red Horseshoe Dot 7.62x39 for 123 grain
    -ALG Lightning Bow installed with fresh spring and retainer plate
    -RS regulate Acog upper on a rs regulate Yugo lower Side rail
    -Lantac Drakon -- SilencerCo Supressor Ready Muzzle Brake 7.62x39mm
    -Custom Wood Furniture. Surplus wood is now plum kinda red....and walnut? It was fun doing it so if you do not want it i will gladly keep and knock a little off

Additional Uninstalled items -Picatinny stock Yugo adaptor -Definitive arms stock adaptor for m4 buffer tube -Owners/user Manuel...less than 100 rounds down the pipe. Cant believe its 2023 is all I can say about that. I left her in the safe poor thing. $1600 is my ask for everything...open to either just the rifle or just the optic. Thanks for reading. God Bless -

Attachments

• m702.JPG
      m702.JPG
      224.9 KB · Views: 149
    • m70.JPG
      m70.JPG
      197.2 KB · Views: 153

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Anyone who is trying to do business with, has done business with, is actively communicating with, or has previously communicated with this seller, please PM me to tell me how the interaction(s) went.

Saiga78

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2021
    Dallas
    ^^^^^
    The gentleman will be made more than whole for time wasted and irresponsible response times. Regardless of the circumstances...Those are also mine to own. I am a flawed sinner redeemed by Jesus Christ. My word is of the utmost to me. Also, I totally respect those who watch each others backs..so im freaking digging this post. I give God the glory as his will shall be done

Saiga78

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2021
    Dallas
    also I sold this to someone...I'm not sure is on here but I can see if he wishes to give you or anyone else a debrief.

Top Bottom