• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    The smaller font size has screwed up all the "last read post" in any read or watched threads. Some of the posts it's taking me two are 2 or 3 pages from where I was.

Also, the size/font while not so bad on the desktop, is almost unreadable on a tablet/Ipad for me.

eta- when I posted this, it showed on screen x4. When I refreshed it actually posted x2. :confused:
    Texas SOT

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    What the hell just happened to the fonts? :laughing:
    On the plus side, it's much easier to tell the difference between bold (unread) and regular thread titles now. I like this better... If y'all are having trouble reading it, zoom in a little.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Doesn't work on my phone.
    That's the only way I access the Forum.
    1627336742708.png

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    On the plus side, it's much easier to tell the difference between bold (unread) and regular thread titles now. I like this better...
    For those with a long enough memory, that was the way the forum was formatted 2 or 3 updates ago. I hated it when it changed and I like this new update, at least in that regard, much better.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    For those with a long enough memory, that was the way the forum was formatted 2 or 3 updates ago. I hated it when it changed and I like this new update, at least in that regard, much better.
    Once I increased my zoom from 100% to 110%, it is much better for me to see now.

Change keeps us from getting stale as well. Change can be good sometimes.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Posting a video is "different".
    I'll adapt.
    I don't know if I will be able to adapt.

I just recently noticed that inserting graphics is different, too. I used to be able to copy an image and just paste it directly into the edit text box. Does not seem to work any longer. Now I have to save it to a file and attach it using the "Media" button. It's too bad, as you used to be able to intersperse sections of text and smaller images, which made for a "tighter" post. And I don't know that you can "embed" an image in your text, which is very useful (read: absolutely necessary).

Just me, or others have noticed?

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I don't know if I will be able to adapt.

I just recently noticed that inserting graphics is different, too. I used to be able to copy an image and just paste it directly into the edit text box. Does not seem to work any longer. Now I have to save it to a file and attach it using the "Media" button. It's too bad, as you used to be able to intersperse sections of text and smaller images, which made for a "tighter" post. And I don't know that you can "embed" an image in your text, which is very useful (read: absolutely necessary).

Just me, or others have noticed?
    1632705753305.png

Looks like it works for me. Just did exactly that Are you on a computer, or phone with Tapatalk?

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    let me try...

View attachment 279002

yep still working for me View attachment 279003

View attachment 279004 yep I can copy past inline text, too
    View attachment 279093
    Looks like it works for me. Just did exactly that Are you on a computer, or phone with Tapatalk?
    Desktop, Win 7, Firefox.
    I do use Ghostery, but I tried disabling it for this site. Still no joy. I don't know for sure that it went with the software update, but the timing is close.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Since that last update (more recent than OP topic) several members' "headers" render strangely. Maybe some new icons were added? They seem to get tangled in the username rext. One example, and not to pick on FitW,but his always looks like this on my Android with Firefox (don't know that I have seen this on the desktop)
    Screenshot_20220622-081928_Firefox.jpg

Reactions: gll

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX
    Since that last update (more recent than OP topic) several members' "headers" render strangely. Maybe some new icons were added? They seem to get tangled in the username rext. One example, and not to pick on FitW,but his always looks like this on my Android with Firefox (don't know that I have seen this on the desktop)
    View attachment 327249
    got it, let me seem if this is a theme issue, if so the dev from there can fix.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    The time a post is made stops displaying after X amount of days passes, why is that?
    Occasionally I find the time relevant.

Top Bottom