• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Mine is doing the same thing. Just started after I got kicked off because the system was doing a software update. When I just got back on a few minutes ago, it's all screwed up and shifted and compacted to the left hand side of the screen.
    Lynx Defense

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Sorry, running a mass amount of updates, web guy on it...

Thank you. Also I tried logging off and then logging back on, just because I thought it might be an issue on my end, and when I tried to log in, the box on the right hand side of the screen was missing, and I had to use the one on the top header instead. Just letting you know.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    The main issue is styling on these stinking updates so working to tweak it back.
    It's better. At least it's back to being full screen like before. Needs a little more adjustment.

But on a side note, much appreciated for you working it out and getting it back to normal. Thank you kind sir.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Still some issues, but also some visible improvements.
    * Headings to posts are not right. They used to be in a "bar" separator and large text. Now just regular text at the top.
    * Still drops me into an older thread at/near the front, when it used to basically do the "jump to new" function, which was appreciated.
    * A PLUS: the notifications list took out that "there may be more posts after this one" notice that was repeated AD INFINITUM and wholly unnecessary. It just took up lots of room and was pretty obvious, anyway.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Is it just my memory fading with age, or was there always a large ad at the top of the page?
    Maybe it was not there for TGT supporters before and now is? Or, (likely), I'm just f-ing nuts?

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    1627226028679.png

I like the larger thread titles but the other text has become more difficult to see.

kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    Software update? I seriously didn't notice, except for the icons under a user's avatar. I run a custom css style that's pretty much dynamic, so the style pretty much stays the same.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    One thing I see is on the right side of the page, specifically right below this reply box was latest post's, now it's on the left side and I have to scroll down to see it.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom