• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I'm still seeing disappearing "likes", as I previously stated.
    Just liked somebodies post from Aug. 4th, the previous likes disappeared, leaving just mine.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    So does cutting-and-pasting animated GIFs no longer work?!?

I tried to post this:
    And only got this:

1599345036746.png

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    1624122527753.png

No idea if it's software related but for several months Craig's posts show like above whether I'm logged in or out. When I click the doohickey NW of the like button, it enlarges but doesn't display or open a link, pic, etc. I am not ignoring anyone so that can't be it. Explanation or a fix?

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    View attachment 262459

No idea if it's software related but for several months Craig's posts show like above whether I'm logged in or out. When I click the doohickey NW of the like button, it enlarges but doesn't display or open a link, pic, etc. I am not ignoring anyone so that can't be it. Explanation or a fix?
    It's a video and what ever you use to view the forum probably doesn't support that type of video or the site it's from. I usually use Firefox but I have scripts blocked so if I want to watch it I have to use MS Edge.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I had an issue while leaving feedback after selling a gun. When I entered the URL (copy and paste) for the deal I got a message saying the URL was not from this board.

Snap2.jpg

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I do not know if this is relevant top this conversation but it seems to me to be so. Instead of the forums taking up the full screen from left to right, this is what I see now , the right 1/3 or so side of the screen as I view it is just gray and everything else is compacted toward the left 2/3 side of the screen. While everything appeared normal at first tonight, after I posted a reply to a thread, the forums started appearing like this. See:

1627187121243.png

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I do not know if this is relevant top this conversation but it seems to me to be so. Instead of the forums taking up the full screen from left to right, this is what I see now , the right 1/3 or so side of the screen as I view it is just gray and everything else is compacted toward the left 2/3 side of the screen. While everything appeared normal at first tonight, after I posted a reply to a thread, the forums started appearing like this. See:

View attachment 268193
    Same here. In Firefox and Edge. 'Main Pages" are OK

And no option to show attachments full size.

Attachments

• main.jpg
      main.jpg
      148.8 KB · Views: 80
    Top Bottom