• ...and so much more!
  • Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    My history STARTS in 2018 and won't show any recent posts, as of this posting, or all the buy/sell feedback. It does though, show my PM history.

A LOT of things got lost in transfer
    Texas SOT

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    When I go to look at my posting/content history, it shows all of my posts from the last 40 minutes or so (time since I've logged on to new update) then it jumps back to December of 2018. The posts are there from what I can see, they are just not listed under "postings."
    Yep... Dec 22, 2018 for me. The posts still exist, but aren't showing on my profile.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    When I goto Watched threads, it shows all watched threads, and there doesn't seem to be anything to differentiate between ones I've read and ones I haven't.

Previously, the watched threads list defaulted to only showing threads I hadn't read, but I could also click a "show all" that would show the read threads in a grey font with the unread ones bold.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    I'm one of the few that likes the layout a little better. There may be a adjustment period, and some growing pains since the system no longer knows where I was last in some of the topics, but shit happens and we move on.

TheDan

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    When I goto Watched threads, it shows all watched threads, and there doesn't seem to be anything to differentiate between ones I've read and ones I haven't.

Previously, the watched threads list defaulted to only showing threads I hadn't read, but I could also click a "show all" that would show the read threads in a grey font with the unread ones bold.
    Ok, I just noticed that read threads on the watch list are slightly less bold than unread. Anyway to make that more prominent? A way to switch between displaying only unread or all would be nice, too.

1596979821531.png

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Ok, so Xenforo needs to go from the 1.5 or so version to the 2.1. I had no choice, they will no longer support security on the 1.5 version.

Unfortunately, that means a complete redo on some aspects like the design. I tried to keep it as much the same as possible using the same Theme overlay.

CHANGES are live so be gentle, post specifics if you see issues. Still working on some items as I type this.

Thanks all!
    There was no "sticky post" or "pinned post" notifying us this change was coming.
    Advanced notice this change was coming would have been the courteous thing to do, instead of surprising us all with it and having us wondering what the hell was going on when we saw the site certificate un-secure warning, etc.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    There was no "sticky post" or "pinned post" notifying us this change was coming.
    Advanced notice this change was coming would have been the courteous thing to do, instead of surprising us all with it and having us wondering what the hell was going on when we saw the site certificate un-secure warning, etc.

I seen a heads up early yesterday that the update was going to be attempted later in the day. You are not the only one to have missed the post, but it was mentioned. I'll try to locate it in my travels today.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Ok, I just noticed that read threads on the watch list are slightly less bold than unread. Anyway to make that more prominent? A way to switch between displaying only unread or all would be nice, too.

View attachment 223256
    I would appreciate this as well.

Same for the ALERTS drop down. It's not really clear what is a new alert and what is not. I could live and adapt to it as it is, but just thought I would mention.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    As of this morning, I could not even get to the forum. On my Win7 desktop with Firefox it would pop up a dialog for user/password and failing, would take me to "Unauthorized".
    I was surprised to see it working just now on my Android phone.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I did have to change my "accept cookies" setting for the initial log in.
    I do 98% of my viewing on my Android.

Frank59

Wheel Gunner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2018
    San Angelo
    As of this morning, I could not even get to the forum. On my Win7 desktop with Firefox it would pop up a dialog for user/password and failing, would take me to "Unauthorized".
    I was surprised to see it working just now on my Android phone.
    You might need Windows 10

texcross

Well-Known
    Admin
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Sanger, TX

Yes there was

Top Bottom