Dec 24, 2012
Hill County
Much thanks texcross

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
I believe that I have found a hack as far as email notifications.
I'm opening threads as I get the notifications, going to the top and selecting "unwatch", then select "watch", being sure to select "watch without email notifications".
I believe this is working.

cvgunman

Well-Known
Oct 9, 2017
Mckinney TX
I believe that I have found a hack as far as email notifications.
I'm opening threads as I get the notifications, going to the top and selecting "unwatch", then select "watch", being sure to select "watch without email notifications".
I believe this is working.
Keep us posted on this. I have an old @sbcglobal.net email address and am getting flooded with notifications too. I have gone in and turned them all off to no avail.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
Keep us posted on this. I have an old @sbcglobal.net email address and am getting flooded with notifications too. I have gone in and turned them all off to no avail.
As of now, my notifications have dropped off by probably 95%, after doing what I stated.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 24, 2012
Hill County
@texcross, my settings were set as such before the merge, and were set as such after. Just as CAM did, I 'UNwatched each thread I was notified about, then clicked "Watch thread" and reset it to "with email....., then reset it to "without email...., A multi step process. My actions were done on pc/laptop. Others may have been on phone.

Haven't verified with my email inbox as of yet this AM, but the above actions are stemming the flow a bit.

SQLGeek

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 22, 2017
Richmond
If you all have a bunch of threads you want to stop notifications for, you can also try this.

Click on "Watched".

Check the box of the threads you want to disable emails for.

Click "Manage Watched Threads" and then click "Disable email notification"

Capture.png

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics