So the TSRA is now pretty sure there will be a special session

Renegade

SuperOwner
Mar 5, 2008
Texas
It's not that perry is "bad", but we could do better.
I do not know how you do better than a Gov who signs every pro-gun bill on his desk, has a CHL, owns NFA and shoots regularly with Texas Gun makers.

These are the good times. Enjoy them. The Ann Richards era will eventually come back.

locke_n_load

Well-Known
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Call/email/fax Perry for the following to be called during the special session:

1. Comprehensive campus-carry;
2. Elimination of virtually all remaining off-limits areas for Texas concealed handgun licensees (HB3218)
3. Prohibition on the use of unenforceable 30.06 signs by governmental entities and agencies (HB508)
4. Open carry for CHL holders (HB700).

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
Feb 24, 2009
cypress
Call/email/fax Perry for the following to be called during the special session:

1. Comprehensive campus-carry;
2. Elimination of virtually all remaining off-limits areas for Texas concealed handgun licensees (HB3218)
3. Prohibition on the use of unenforceable 30.06 signs by governmental entities and agencies (HB508)
4. Open carry for CHL holders (HB700).
Open carry..period!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
I do not know how you do better than a Gov who signs every pro-gun bill on his desk, has a CHL, owns NFA and shoots regularly with Texas Gun makers.

These are the good times. Enjoy them. The Ann Richards era will eventually come back.
Maybe one that puts pro gun bills on the agenda for the special session because they were blocked by one guy in a committee despite having support.

Perry is better than many, but does have his faults. Any candidate will because we will not all agree on everything they do.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2009
Pearland, TX
I wasn't aware there was any meaningful difference between the two. Just look at the guy both sides keep making their Speaker.
The noob has a point...

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members