• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • t-astragal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2015
    College Station
    Lazar is an old-school crackpot. He claims to have degrees from MIT and CalTech, and both schools have no record of him ever attending. He's made a good living off of his conspiracy theories, though.

He got busted for running prostitution too if I’m thinking of the right guy.

They did produce an old phone book from the lab (A51? Or similar) with his name in it. So he did work there even though they erased him. Is he worked there, he wasn’t an uneducated high school drop out. He must have had degrees.

There’s so many witnesses that even dismissing 99% leaves plenty of credible witnesses. Our legal system will sentence a man to death from the testimony of one credible witness. There’s got to be something out there.

I can’t figure out why Bob hasn’t been suicided yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    He got busted for running prostitution too if I’m thinking of the right guy.

They did produce an old phone book from the lab (A51? Or similar) with his name in it. So he did work there even though they erased him. Is he worked there, he wasn’t an uneducated high school drop out. He must have had degrees.

There’s so many witnesses that even dismissing 99% leaves plenty of credible witnesses. Our legal system will sentence a man to death from the testimony of one credible witness. There’s got to be something out there.

I can’t figure out why Bob hasn’t been suicided yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He has an associate's degree from a junior college in California. And has claimed one of his professors there was his professor at CalTech...which came as a surprise when someone found the professor and asked him about it.

He hasn't been "suicided" because he has no actual knowledge...

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I know it's considered bad form to miss the chance to go after Biden but the story about UFO's has been around a LONG time before he got elected.
    Check out Bob Lazar, he worked at area 51 and 52 and his job was to tinker with UFO tech that was recovered from crash sites or given to us by Aliens.
    <>

It’s not that.

Bongino has matched-up ‘’UFO/Alien’’ media story dates with Biden gaffe dates, & it can’t be concidence.

It is intentional distraction by leftist ‘’information managers’’ & their media stooges.

Check it out !

<>

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    If anyone doesn't believe that any other life form traveling to Earth will take hundreds of years,
    Then you need to watch the documentary...CONTACT...It proves they can get here in a matter of minuets.

:shades: ;)

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    We gotta remember our planet is run by arrogant folks who think by raising taxes they can alter the temperature of the planet and thus save mother earth from us heathens. Greta and AOC part of that crowd. I believe any aliens out there are way more intelligent than them or us. They may want our resources but certainly not us.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Did y'all see the police bodycam footage from Las Vegas showing a glowing object falling to Earth? Shortly after that, several calls came in reporting 10-foot tall creatures roaming about. Wish I had a link for you, but just saw on Newsmax.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium element 115. Sorry guy.
    Half life is 0.65 seconds. My question is why little green men from Mars, the RED planet?
    Per British theory, you travel to the edge of the Universe and then you 'appear' anyplace in the Universe you want. Another theory (hypothesis really) is that your space craft has to increase in size the faster you go to be able to collect fuel for the trip. The 'solar wind' storm theory has been debunked also. Next to go is the 'worm hole' and 'dark matter'. Unless you count dark matter as matter not hot enough to emit radiation or Hawking radiation (black hole).

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    If it came out we were being visited by aliens the general public would panic.

1. It would disprove every religion.
    2. It would cause complete anarchy. If there's no reward or punishment at the end why follow the rules?
    3. There would arise a group of people who will willingly sell other people/resources to the aliens as long as it benefits them.
    4. Every Government on earth would fall.

I disagree MailMan.

1. Religious People and Religions are already adapting their theology and doctrines to accommodate Aliens.

2. We already have Anarchy (eg. No Genders insanity, No Borders insanity, 40 Trillion in debt, endless war). "The Alien Presence" is currently being used to justify a new, better, more perfect Tyranny as a remedy for the (created) Anarchy. Problem --> Reaction --> Solution. Thesis vs. Anti-Thesis = New Synthesis.

3. People selling out their Neighbors and Family to powerful Elites is a 7,000 year-old problem.

4. Every Government on earth is currently preparing to consolidate together under the new Benevolent E.T. World Order.

Charley

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    San Antonio
    When/if we end up with alien contact, I want to see an interview, and have the question asked, "which of our sci-fi movies is more realistic? Galaxy Quest, or Morons From Outer Space?"
    I suspect we'd hear a groan, and the admission "Morons" was a documentary about my brother in law...

NikelATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2023
    Round Rock Texas
    I've been studying "The UFO Phenomena" since 1978.

Jeremy Rys does the best job of proving Bob Lazar is a Liar and a Fraud.

It’s interesting that some people have an easier time believing his stories about alien spacecraft than that maybe he’s just a liar with an elaborate story.

Top Bottom