Military Camp

So im watching the movie Fists of Fury...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    And my daughter comes home. She watches a couple minutes and then asks...

Is that Jackie Chan, I've never seen this movie.

I paused it and said Oh My... have you never heard of Bruce Lee? She said I think so. I said jackie chan wants to be Bruce Lee if he ever grows up. There is no Jackie Chan or Jet what ever the phuck his name is without Bruce Lee.

Hell, there is probably no Chuck Norris without Bruce Lee, god forgive me.

Is that Jackie Chan. What's the world coming to.
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    He never beat anyone. Literally never fought in any kind of a match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And you would be incorrect.

Read up his martial arts training and his boxing.

He was not the typical martial arts competitor like some others, and didn't compete for trophies. He was an instructor and innovator of hybrid martial arts and fitness training.

The remark about him beating Chuck Norris was in reference to when they fought each other in the movie Way of the Dragon.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    And you would be incorrect.

Read up his martial arts training and his boxing.

He was not the typical martial arts competitor like some others, and didn't compete for trophies. He was an instructor and innovator of hybrid martial arts and fitness training.

The remark about him beating Chuck Norris was in reference to when they fought each other in the movie Way of the Dragon.

I will put this source against Wikipedia (a source that anyone can modify using any source). And give that he won “one” fight.

And example of the issue with Wikipedia. A well known YouTube always joked about being relatively tall despite being fairly short. So he made a post claiming to be a little over 6’. Then edited his Wikipedia page using his previous mentioned post as a source. This was considered valid by Wikipedia and is now considered fact by the website.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    He never beat anyone. Literally never fought in any kind of a match.

I will put this source against Wikipedia (a source that anyone can modify using any source). And give that he won “one” fight.

And example of the issue with Wikipedia. A well known YouTube always joked about being relatively tall despite being fairly short. So he made a post claiming to be a little over 6’. Then edited his Wikipedia page using his previous mentioned post as a source. This was considered valid by Wikipedia and is now considered fact by the website.

It's a shame that you contradicted yourself. You just posted a source that says he did fight a match.

And WikiPedia may not always be right, but even WikiPedia pretty much says the same thing you linked as far as his only "official" match. But he did win the match and was a tournament champion.

But as you kindly put it, yeah, I'm real sure he was a poser. The first post you quoted, was a joke, about Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris fighting in a movie. But again, the humor went right over your head.

Top Bottom