Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    He really screwed his life up. I respect what he did, but the American people are too stupid. Now he's having to live in the only places he can, granted by someone you don't want to get favors from.
    I also respect his intentions, maybe a more legal way to get the info out? I do not know, he sure placed some light in some awfully dark corners of our nation.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I also respect his intentions, maybe a more legal way to get the info out? I do not know, he sure placed some light in some awfully dark corners of our nation.
    No legal way. When we ask ourselves that, we embrace our complacency with a tyrannical government.

Some will say he wasn't loyal to his job and the government, and should spend the rest of his life in prison.

I'm of the opinion the government he was doing work for wasn't loyal to the people or the constitution. Why I think he should be forgiven.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    No legal way. When we ask ourselves that, we embrace our complacency with a tyrannical government.

Some will say he wasn't loyal to his job and the government, and should spend the rest of his life in prison.

I'm of the opinion the government he was doing work for wasn't loyal to the people or the constitution. Why I think he should be forgiven.
    I agree, I have not heard any charges outlining people put at risk or criticalsources jeopardized, just the all encompassing vague "National Security" Snowden is in my opinion a man of conscious and America needs more of those

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I agree, I have not heard any charges outlining people put at risk or criticalsources jeopardized, just the all encompassing vague "National Security" Snowden is in my opinion a man of conscious and America needs more of those
    When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Last edited:

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Our gubber-mint seems more interested in the affairs of its own citizens than the external enemies of our our society. At one point in our history, electronic eves dropping on a US citizen was illegal. Then those laws which prohibited that activity obviously slipped into oblivion. Big Brother is watching and this will only be intensified as half the citizens of this country are labeled by the ones currently in power who also are in a cabal with big tech which augments the scrutiny of those who disagree with the power elite.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    As T. Jefferson so perfectly states:

"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."

Too bad he didn't say it, because it is true ...
    You saying it is good enough for me!

Top Bottom