• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I finally saw snow for the first time in my life. We got 3 in. at work in Leander. Now Im not trying to change the subject here but, there are a ton of morons that cant drive worth beans! Common since if its bad weather go slow! Its not hard, I drove home without any problems. I still think everyone should retake the drivers test each time they renew their license. Heard 10 different police, and ems driving past were I work.
    Hurley's Gold

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    I was in Houston from 6 to 11 this morning weird weather got home to Nacogdoches all was white again its just a little after 8 and still snowing pretty good.

hard shot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2009
    bertram
    i work in round rock it took me right at 2hours driving straight time to make it home today there was people flying past me like i was standing still i grew up in this, seen a lot of wrecks in my time people dont seem to know when to slow down or speed up, their like rabbits in the headlights not knowing what to do .
    the first time after my wife and i got married it snow big time all roads were closed almost all but had to go to work it took me and my wife two hours to go twenty miles seen a mini van loaded with kids do 4-360
    before stopping on the side of the road . what so bad the person flew past us agian never to be seen again
    at least not by us to big of hurry not enough brain power. people slow down when it rains--

[when it snows stay home] the local should give out tickets fot unsafe driving

Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    this was my truck earlier today.

IMG_0428.jpg

it now has about another 2" on it.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Most Austinites have no idea how to drive in the dry much less the snow and ice. I liked the doofus going 40 in the left lane of Hwy 130 going home after the snow storm. Dang road was perfectly dry but this idiot did not have a clue to get the hell out of the way. After I was through with her she drove 40 in the right lane.
    The bone heads that think their right foot must be applying pressure to a pedal at all time crack me up. OMG!!! I'm on ice! Hit the brakes! HARD! But officer, the concrete wall just jumped out and hit me. What? I am getting a citation? But look at my car? Who is going to pay for this?
    Sue God. He made it snow.

armadillo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    TX
    I used to live up north and they don't know how to drive in the snow either. Maybe some of them do, but all it takes is a couple to foul up the streets where nobody can get by.

Top Bottom