• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Sadly, most of them are looking for hand-outs, not a hand up.
    Delt with many over the years at the renfest. Hire me I'm a carpenter, I want 20.00 per hour cash. I need to stay off paper because I'm a deadbeat dad from another state. Do you have transportation? No they can track us dead beats that way, but my girlfriend can bring me. Do you have tools? No but neither will you once I leave. Why are you an hour late? We wake & bake & have to watch I Love Lucy every morning. Why aint this job finished you had 3 hours even being late? Here you want to hit this shit it primo, tries passing a reefer. You need to work Saturday & Sunday because you have gotting us behind. No can do we are going work on our house & are borrowing your tools & you your lead guy is running electric for us, I'm going to take that roll of romex. Why are you late after being off the weekend? I borrowed your compressor. Now we have power I wanted to get the well working.

This was just one guy & his women who both were bringing home more then the owner.
    Gun Zone Deals

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Delt with many over the years at the renfest. Hire me I'm a carpenter, I want 20.00 per hour cash. I need to stay off paper because I'm a deadbeat dad from another state. Do you have transportation? No they can track us dead beats that way, but my girlfriend can bring me. Do you have tools? No but neither will you once I leave. Why are you an hour late? We wake & bake & have to watch I Love Lucy every morning. Why aint this job finished you had 3 hours even being late? Here you want to hit this shit it primo, tries passing a reefer. You need to work Saturday & Sunday because you have gotting us behind. No can do we are going work on our house & are borrowing your tools & you your lead guy is running electric for us, I'm going to take that roll of romex. Why are you late after being off the weekend? I borrowed your compressor. Now we have power I wanted to get the well working.

This was just one guy & his women who both were bringing home more then the owner.
    Doesn't surprise me in the least. Wife does inspections of Section 8 type housing assistance. Some of the stories she could tell about the types of people on housing assistance would curl your eyebrows! They eat and live better than people who have to work for a living.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    My customers include Amazon, Walmart, Sam's Club, 7-11/Stripes, USPS, and others. You are under estimating the cost charged to these companies for snow services. The fact that most people don't have the proper equipment or materials causing the prices for such services to go through the roof. We just had to pay out upwards of 8k for a single plow service in Washington because they had no one that was equiped to do it.
    Whenever I was in Massachusetts, I was struck by how many folks had plows on their trucks until I found out it was a popular way to supplement their income in the winter. I am a little surprised there aren't people in Texas who put the plows on their trucks to make them look bigger and, perhaps, to make a few bucks in the winter.

nickgibson72

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2021
    Houston
    Whenever I was in Massachusetts, I was struck by how many folks had plows on their trucks until I found out it was a popular way to supplement their income in the winter. I am a little surprised there aren't people in Texas who put the plows on their trucks to make them look bigger and, perhaps, to make a few bucks in the winter.
    Investing 9k in a plow will more than pay for itself in no time. This storm alone is going to pay out upwards of 50k-80k.

Top Bottom