• Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Add REQUIRES a lot of work.

Air up a flat tire on an f250 on the side of the road with that and I'm sure you'd be looking for something that plugged into the cigarette lighter.
    I dunno on that one. If you are in the side of the road, you are probably past the air up stage and on to the “chit, gotta drop down the spare” territory. The only time I’ve ever been in the need to air up or top off has been in the driveway after sitting overnight with a nail in the tire, or normal leak down due to temp, time, etc
    Target Sports

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Get a Power Tank. I have a Kleinn onboard system with 100% duty cycle and a 7 gallon tank. I still carry one of these because nothing airs up a 37” tire faster.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Just ordered this and will pick it up tomorrow. I already have several tools, 2 chargers, and many batteries so it fits me perfectly.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I’ve had a Black & Decker & Autozone one. Both were crap.

recently hit a Schumacher unit. Jump start / compressor. So far so good. Seems better than the others.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I carried one of the $5.99 HF specials for a decade. I once got it so hot airing up the tire on my truck that it melted the black plastic housing. The next time I attempted to use it (side of road), It fell apart and was bouncing around on the pavement.

Duct tape to the rescue and I was back on the road enroute to proper tire repair. I replaced it with a slightly better model after that.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Just ordered this and will pick it up tomorrow. I already have several tools, 2 chargers, and many batteries so it fits me perfectly.

I like mine a lot! Brother likes his, too!

Thing I like least is the dial that sets the pressure, but it works...

millstadt-1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2022
    Waco texas
    They sell small emergency kits at Tractor Supply Company. Has some slime (obviously this stuff is good and bad but could save the day if you're needing to limp home) plus a 12v pump. Fills up tires in a few minutes. Cost was ~$25 for the kit.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Just used my new DeWalt inflator tonight to top off all 4 tires on our 2019 Ranger. I am mightily impressed with how quickly it pumped 3 to 4 pounds into each one, and how quiet it is. It's worth every penny.

Top Bottom