Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    In fact, they were only stripping to help pay their way through nursing school.....

They take offense when you laugh in their faces at that line. Trust me; I know. :)

In my experience,
    • most are screwed up,
    • a very few have enviable street smarts, and
    • I've known exactly ONE who was doing the job to support her college career. As soon as she got her biochemistry degree, she quit stripping and took a job as, oddly enough, a biochemist. I say "oddly enough" only because so many biochem degrees wind up in only tangentially-related job titles.
    Texas SOT

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    They take offense when you laugh in their faces at that line. Trust me; I know. :)

In my experience,
    • most are screwed up,
    • a very few have enviable street smarts, and
    • I've known exactly ONE who was doing the job to support her college career. As soon as she got her biochemistry degree, she quit stripping and took a job as, oddly enough, a biochemist. I say "oddly enough" only because so many biochem degrees wind up in only tangentially-related job titles.
    My MIL retired from her career as a RN nursing instructor a few years ago. When I asked, she told me that she never in her career had a student who was a stripper/adult entertainer in one of her classes. She also said that, if she had, they would likely drop out because stripping would pay better....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Ioannes

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    US
    There is a hooker on the streets of Phoenix and beyond who looks more normal than most, but claims to be a nursing student. There is some serious crazy and mental carnage in sex workers.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    She also said that, if she had, they would likely drop out because stripping would pay better....
    That was the distinguishing characteristic of my biochem-major friend. Stripping paid enough to allow her to get a very expensive degree yet graduate with no debt. By then, she didn't need stripping because the biochemist position she got paid very well and came with perks that you didn't get as a stripper, things like set work hours and far less drama in her life. Make no mistake, her career as a stripper was a completely rational, emotionally detached choice in her life. She compartmentalized it away in her mind as just something she had to do to get through college.

To her, stripping was like a kid working at McDonalds. There was nothing about it that appealed to her but she needed the money and, being a generally conscientious person, she would do a good job at it for as long as she had to do it. But once she no longer needed it, she immediately walked away and never looked back.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Only money.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Yeah, I won a bet with the wife and all friends that he's just a closet libtard. He managed to appear normal for decades but now his leftist evil finally came pouring out. At least we know who we're dealing with now. No more hiding in the libtard closet. He came out.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Huge problem stupid people that have no ability to think about what the consequences of fucking with our rights does. It just gives the government what they want absolute power.

Ioannes

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    US
    How stupid of me. For a moment I actually thought this thread was about his latest 'shoe in'...

That’s a popular color/shoe combination. What are the odds his wife fit the same shoes as a 10 year old? They even have the drawn in heart.
    ce8fa8c5ae740a4bf793a910efb9966c.png

Last edited:

Ioannes

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    US
    Kevin Morris, a Hollywood attorney who is also a Democrat activist/donor and Hunter Biden’s “sugar brother”, is also Matthew’s friend and “consigliere” for more than 20 years, according to McConaughey himself.

Morris is a director of the Just Keep Livin Foundation, a charity started by McConaughey and his model wife, Camila Alves.

This is the guy who paid Hunter Biden’s $2M tax bill and helped get him his art deals.

Make sense now?

Last edited:

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Beto is probably going to bow out soon, and this is the dude that will replace him on the ballot in November. They'll sue to do it, if need be.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    I think Abbott is pandering to his base to win the primary since his Republican challengers are questioning his conservative cred. Unfortunately, this base is far less than a majority and it will hurt him in the general election because he is alienating a lot of voters. I fear there is a very real chance we may have a Democrat governor.
    I want some of what he's smoking, must be good shiite!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom