Silver - SPOT PRICE WATCH

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
Feb 11, 2014
Flour Bluff, America
Guys coins are worth what you can get for them. This is a very trade priced site. I have traded a gun I didn’t want for a gun I really wanted plus ammo.

silver coins are worth looking into either short or long term. Value = value.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
TGT Supporter
Jan 15, 2012
Waco-ish
Been buying silver for 15 years ... some below $10/oz and most under $16/ox. Like said above, you got to have a point to stop and then a sell threshold. Had just under 400oz in my safe at one time.

My experience has been that typically one buys at 5-10% over spot from retailers. Those same retailer only offer 75% of spot. One has to have an acceptable avenue to liquidate.

I traded silver rounds for a BMW motorcycle a few months ago and recently flipped the bike. I was able to convert the silver at Spot + 15%. Doesn't happen often.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
Once again, prices on metals go up and down. When the price goes up enough, it becomes profitable to mine more of it. When more gets mined, the prices fall. Be very careful about buying metals and don't listen to the sales pitches. The Hunt brothers lost a fortune years ago when they tried to corner the silver market.

Low_Speed94

Nov 10, 2020
DFW
Honestly right now we do have inflation in the economy, however it’s in Stocks you can see it in the since the coronavirus crash how markets have recovered.

Physical gold and silver is a good investment but also I think you should really be diversified into real estate cryptocurrency guns obviously and also some stocks

The whole economy is set up to make the stock market run and if you look at how much stimulus we got versus how much the banks and Wall Street got with quantitative easing and all of the liquidity support during the past year you can see pretty clearly which side the bread is buttered.

Having some shares of SPY on a tight stop is not a bad idea especially if you Are set up to quickly wire out your cash after you get stopped out and then convert them into precious metals and non-KYC crypto.

pronstar

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 2, 2017
Dallas
Many schools of thought don’t place gold/silver into an investment asset class. Instead, they’re viewed as hedges against inflation, a way to preserve buying power.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

perfor8

God, guns, and guts
Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
Fort Worth
All you neckbeards are just hoarding metal so you can gouge good people for it later. Just because you have the right to do it doesn't change the fact u r an *sshole. I can't find any silver because you're buying it all. I hate you I hate you. You're actually the reason silver is expensive. You're responsible for this market being out of whack. You're causing the silver shortage. Silver prices would be cheap if people only bought a fair amount. If you only took what you needed there'd be plenty for everyone (I mean me). The world would be better off with you dead. You're taking silver away from orphans and widows and and senior citizens on fixed incomes. You know there is no possible way these folks could have pre-planned for their need for silver or read a book or educated themselves in any way. Don't be so fecking obtuse. You know they had candy to crush and tattoo and Starbux bills to pay. Me? I'm not selling MY silver at these ridiculous prices - that'd make me a baddy. My hoard, er, stash, er, reasonable amount is for me only. I'd never sell it to anyone that wanted it. It's all mine, therefore I'm not a neckbeard. My wife said if I sold any at these high prices I should feel guilty. She must be right - she's right about everything else... It's all your fault my life isn't wonderful and everything I want isn't free, easy, and itchless. If it wasn't for you and your ilk we could all hold hands and skip through the fields of love. Since I didn't think ahead and buy a field can we use yours? Also, I'm purty dang shor you're the reason my farts stink.

V-Tach

TGT Addict
Forum Sponsor
Sep 30, 2012
Rockport
I don't skip through love fields while holding hands with men.................

...........not that there's anything wrong with that.......

IXLR8

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
May 19, 2009
Republic of Texas
You do know that if you buy $1000.00 worth of precious metals, you do not have to pay tax. I would never buy less than that. Not a neckbeard, just a smart investor.

perfor8

God, guns, and guts
Lifetime Member
Dec 30, 2018
Fort Worth
Web-search "the great reset". The little remaining value of your fiat is going away.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members