• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pyrat

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Allen, Texas
    Any one of the nfa dealers in the houston area can hook you up with a 22 can for around $300.00 (+/- a little)joat

:sign0101: Well, kind of...

Joat (or anyone), All the suppressors I've looked at were around $1000+tax, but for $300+tax I might be tempted to get one to play with. What brand(s) are there for around $300?

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    You can pick up an Silencerco .22 Sparrow for $450 plus tax.
    AAC has them ranging from the Pilot for $350 to the Element for $595.

Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    You can pick up an Silencerco .22 Sparrow for $450 plus tax.
    AAC has them ranging from the Pilot for $350 to the Element for $595.

You got a link for that? Man that's sorta pricey for my blood. Has anybody ever had their "Chief Law Enforcement Officer" refuse to sign off on their tax stamp? What do you do in a case like that? Is there any way to compel that signature?

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    You got a link for that? Man that's sorta pricey for my blood. Has anybody ever had their "Chief Law Enforcement Officer" refuse to sign off on their tax stamp? What do you do in a case like that? Is there any way to compel that signature?

It's not cheep. That said I've seen $1k scopes and optics that folks don't bat an eye at getting them.
    Yes, there are CLEOs that won't sign. You can find another CLEO that will or form a legal entity that would own the scilencer so no CLEO signature required.

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill

Best thing to do is have an attorney set you up a trust. Then there is no CLEO signoff, no pictures or fingerprints needed.

Partychief67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2009
    Fannin County, Texas
    Best thing to do is have an attorney set you up a trust. Then there is no CLEO signoff, no pictures or fingerprints needed.

Dear lord! In between the attorneys fee's, the purchase price and getting a barrel threaded on something I'm looking at around $1500 probably! Makes Mark Wahlbergs coke bottle in "Shooter" sound more appealing... LOL

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Dear lord! In between the attorneys fee's, the purchase price and getting a barrel threaded on something I'm looking at around $1500 probably! Makes Mark Wahlbergs coke bottle in "Shooter" sound more appealing... LOL

Don't forget the tax stamp fee of $200.

There are several guns that come with threaded barrels & threaded barrels can be purchased easily for Glocks.

Top Bottom