• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bmnloader

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2014
    DFW-Cisco, TX
    From what I was told at the gun shop, the Omega is a good can but the attachment to the barrel is it's weak point. The Sig can seats on a taper behind the threads. We are talking direct thread units. This can will only go on 2 rifles at this point and wont be swapped that much. Any thoughts on this?
    Target Sports

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Being a silencer co can owner I say try the sig. Report back. I have a hybrid46 but I'm not a fan of the asr system.

bmnloader

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2014
    DFW-Cisco, TX
    Thanks for the input guys. I'm going with the sig. I'll let you know how it works if I can remember by the time I get it! I'm still concerned with it mating to the pencil barrel on the Vanguard. Best case, I'll buy another gun!

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Best logic ever! Just buy another gun anyway...just in case it doesn't fit up to your liking.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I'm just not a person that needs a qd setup. Never had a problem. I'm interested too why they might suck. My dislike for the asr is just preference.

I'm a redneck who got his can to deal with pest. If I plan to use it, its already on said gun. I have no doubt getting that can on via asr is the fastest. Guess I'm just old school.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'm just not a person that needs a qd setup. Never had a problem. I'm interested too why they might suck. My dislike for the asr is just preference.

I'm a redneck who got his can to deal with pest. If I plan to use it, its already on said gun. I have no doubt getting that can on via asr is the fastest. Guess I'm just old school.
    Viable... I do have a Harvester in jail. It will go on my yote gun and stay there indefinitely.

Dr_Nimslow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    I just dropped my completed form 4's off at the dealer today, for a SRD762-QD. I didn't go with the Ti can because I'm going to run it on a short .300blk. It's a pretty stout can, and the taper lok mount seems to work well, even on the QD version. Hoping my stamp is back in 8 months or less.

TexasEric

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2017
    Houston
    I just dropped my completed form 4's off at the dealer today, for a SRD762-QD. I didn't go with the Ti can because I'm going to run it on a short .300blk. It's a pretty stout can, and the taper lok mount seems to work well, even on the QD version. Hoping my stamp is back in 8 months or less.

It will. Both mine came in in about in about 7 months. I sure the times have fallen since then.
    Check out Silencer Shop, they keep track of the wait times on the site.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom