Silencerco Omega vs Sig SRD762-Ti

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
Apr 13, 2018
Palmer.
I'm just not a person that needs a qd setup. Never had a problem. I'm interested too why they might suck. My dislike for the asr is just preference.

I'm a redneck who got his can to deal with pest. If I plan to use it, its already on said gun. I have no doubt getting that can on via asr is the fastest. Guess I'm just old school.

FireInTheWire

Hold my beer....
TGT Supporter
Jan 22, 2018
Over Here
I'm just not a person that needs a qd setup. Never had a problem. I'm interested too why they might suck. My dislike for the asr is just preference.

I'm a redneck who got his can to deal with pest. If I plan to use it, its already on said gun. I have no doubt getting that can on via asr is the fastest. Guess I'm just old school.
Viable... I do have a Harvester in jail. It will go on my yote gun and stay there indefinitely.

Dr_Nimslow

Dec 12, 2016
I just dropped my completed form 4's off at the dealer today, for a SRD762-QD. I didn't go with the Ti can because I'm going to run it on a short .300blk. It's a pretty stout can, and the taper lok mount seems to work well, even on the QD version. Hoping my stamp is back in 8 months or less.

TexasEric

Nov 18, 2017
Houston
I just dropped my completed form 4's off at the dealer today, for a SRD762-QD. I didn't go with the Ti can because I'm going to run it on a short .300blk. It's a pretty stout can, and the taper lok mount seems to work well, even on the QD version. Hoping my stamp is back in 8 months or less.
It will. Both mine came in in about in about 7 months. I sure the times have fallen since then.
Check out Silencer Shop, they keep track of the wait times on the site.

bmnloader

Jan 22, 2014
DFW-Cisco, TX
I got the Sig last year. It goes on 2 different rifles no problem

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms