• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I purchased one of the earlier models of the Osprey .45's & had a problem with point of aim being much higher than it should be.

This was a known problem of the earlier models (unfortunately it was not discovered until a few got out) & Mike knew exactly what I was talking about when I called them.

He said "overnight it to me, I will replace the front end & overnight it back".

Well, Wednseday morning (the 8th) I overnighted it to them, he got it Thursday morning, stopped what he was doing & put the new version front end on my can, tested it & promptly overnighted it back to me.

I got it this morning (Friday 10th) & proceeded to the range...I already knew I loved how well it worked even though I only put 20 rds. through it before sending it back, but now it is like a dream.

Just wanted to say "Thanks Mike"......

SilencerCo gets an A+ in my book!!

- Cam
    ARJ Defense ad

Outbreak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2010
    Abilene, TX
    I am waiting on the paperwork for my .22Sparrow, and wanted to order a thread adapter but the accessory page on their website doesn't actually let you order anything. I called up there and Joshua answered the phone. I told him I was having trouble ordering from the website, and he chuckled saying they haven't gotten that part up yet. Then he said "I'm actually back in the workshop right now. Can I put you on hold for a second and I'll walk up to the office to take your order." Sure enough, a minute later, he was jotting down my order and the stuff was in my hands a week later.

Customer service doesn't get much better than talking directly to the owner. The only downside of Silencerco getting more popular is that I'm sure they'll get a secretary.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    THAT is the way to do customer service. Nice to hear some positive stories for once (speaking generally). Usually it's complaints about random companies that you'll hear the most on the net. Something about everyone having a pedestal to stand on just brings out the hate-r-ade. ;)

Top Bottom