• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CJGarza

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    San Antonio
    I have a P938 Equinox that I am interested in trading. It has bright night sites. The front is a fiber optic night site. It has 11 magazines. 10 are 7 rounders and one 6 round magazine. It has the case, paperwork the factory holster. I will also include a Vedder IWB holster as well. It has VZ grips installed. I do not have the original factory grips. I also have 3 spare recoil springs and firing pin springs and one spare slide stop spring. I recently upgraded the magazine release and put the heavy spring in it. I also replaced the mainspring housing and sear spring for the latest generation ones. I test fired it with 150 rounds of miscellaneous 135 grain ammo and it ran 100%.

I am looking for a FTF in north San Antonio but I will ship for the right deal.

Trade interests:

Colt 1911 pistols. 9mm preferred but .45 acp will be accepted. I am looking for something I can shoot not a WW2 collectible. I have no interest in Brazilian made Springfields or RIA or the like. Full sized, commander or officer models will work.

I will add better pics later, but for now here’s one I tool at the last range session:

707776cbd4e4b0401e1a17ac223b226d.jpg

The .22 Smith is not for sale.
    Military Camp

CJGarza

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 6, 2008
    San Antonio
    Bump.

Other trades that might pique my interest:

Smith and Wesson pre lock in .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .22 LR. I’m particularly interested in model 14, 15.

Colt Detective Special or Cobra third gen with the under lug.

Sig P220 in .45 acp.

German proofed Walther PPK or PPK/S in .380 (9mm Kurtz).

I will consider a Remington 870 wing master or Police model. Or a Mossberg 590.

I will also consider a Glock 45 or 19X.

Please PM me with offers.

Top Bottom