• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BoomerShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Houston
    I have a like new in box Sig P229R Elite Dark - this is the new model with the 15 round mags and the SRT trigger. Along with the pistol I have 3 15rd magazines - 1 is still brand new in package - I also have a Safariland holster with paddle and belt attachments. The pistol has only 1 magazine through it. It comes with a Hogue rubber finger grip - I'm looking for the original aluminum grips that go with it and should find them by the time it sells.

Asking $825 FTF

From SIG's website -

The new P229® Elite Dark is the newest edition to the P229 Elite and features an ergonomic beavertail grip, front cocking serrations, front strap checkering, SIGLITE® Adjustable Combat Night Sights, custom aluminum grips (May differ from image shown) and the new Short Reset Trigger or SRT. SIG engineers designed the SRT to provide you the same great safety and smooth action of the SIG DA/SA with a comfortable reset that is 60% shorter for faster trigger return and surgical control during high speed shooting.

pre_1340572721__p6240617.jpg

pre_1340572734__p6240618.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

BoomerShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Houston
    So even though the frame says "elite" and the box with the serial says "Elite Dark" you are saying its not an elite?

I cloned out the first part of the serial number:

pre_1340574740__1.png

BoomerShooter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Houston
    Bump!

Also I spoke with Sig and they confirmed it is an Elite Dark and also confirmed that some were shipped without the beavertail. If you are interested in purchasing you can confirm with Sig yourself as I can give you the s/n

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom