• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    I've been waiting on my EMT-B instructor to give me the green light to take my national/state exams. Turns out that the lazy $*(%)$*#(@^$(A@$& has been sitting on my relese papers ( aswell as a few other classmates). The question of the day is should I rat him out to the college or give him a pice of my mind.

Gun Zone Deals

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Alert the college of his tardiness but I think its best not to chew him out if there was no horrible consequence...you may have to deal with him again at some point.

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Alert the college of his tardiness but I think its best not to chew him out if there was no horrible consequence...you may have to deal with him again at some point.

Excellent advice. Let the college officials know that he's been lax in submitting paperwork. Just don't "brag" to him that you reported his lazy ass.......

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    this is what I was thinking. Shoot.. he's keeping me from that sweet paycheck I've been studying my ass off for. IDK, I'm just frustrated

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Last time I went above somebodies head it was my supervisor and he ended up taking a swing at me. I say do both he's in the wrong and he needs to know that.

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    I'd love for him to try a fool's stunt like that. But I'm not about to risk my cert over some moron

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Both. Glad try didn't do mine that way. Oh and Study study study my national registry test had paramedic questions on it too. Good thing all my friends were licensed paramedics and I ask a lot of questions.(Via Shitter)

n5wd

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    Foat Wuth
    I've been waiting on my EMT-B instructor to give me the green light to take my national/state exams.

So, just how long has it been since you've finished the class? Has he cleared anyone else for the NREMT test, yet?

Besides what the others have mentioned, you also need to be talking with the EMS Bureau at the Department of State Health Services. They license and control him as an instructor, and would be the one to discipline him if he's failed to perform the duties as an instructor properly.

Wayne
    former EMS Instructor

stx kid

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    laredo
    So, just how long has it been since you've finished the class? Has he cleared anyone else for the NREMT test, yet?

Besides what the others have mentioned, you also need to be talking with the EMS Bureau at the Department of State Health Services. They license and control him as an instructor, and would be the one to discipline him if he's failed to perform the duties as an instructor properly.

Wayne
    former EMS Instructor

I'm one out of 2 he's sat on releasing, mind you I'm one of 5 (out of 17 or so) that passed his class. somehow though I think he initially weeded out the deadheads and mouth breathers and got lazy towards the end.
    I took his class in the fall semester

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The fact he sat on your papers says a lot about what he thinks about you and your opinion. I say go above his head and let him explain to his supervisor why he's slacking it. I bet he'll care about that.

Top Bottom