Texas SOT

Shooting Sports Team and Gun Rights groups dealt a blow over Ca Gun Marketing Law.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    shooting sports team and gun right groups in California was handed a blow in regards to California prohibiting the marketing of guns towards minors. So now we all could be in trouble if we post photos of our kids at tournaments. I fail to see how this type of enforcement is of State interests. This could be detrimental if this law was copied nationwide.

Gun groups lose bid to block California ban on gun marketing to children | Reuters
    Venture Surplus ad

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Whatever it takes to condition everyone that guns are scary murder instruments. The further they remove them from everyday life, including minors participating in shooting sports, the less “normal” they become to future generations. Where we see guns as just another tool, they begin to see them the same way we see hard core lefties, a danger that needs to be removed from society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    shooting sports team and gun right groups in California was handed a blow in regards to California prohibiting the marketing of guns towards minors. So now we all could be in trouble if we post photos of our kids at tournaments. I fail to see how this type of enforcement is of State interests. This could be detrimental if this law was copied nationwide.

Gun groups lose bid to block California ban on gun marketing to children | Reuters
    >
    Well, for shooting victims statistics, the libtards use 26 as an upper limit for a “child”.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

What about the 4H shooting clubs? They do great work teaching firearm safety.

Top Bottom