• ...and so much more!
  • zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    Well this thread went off the rails...

I will second BoTW. They have, like 15 bays built now (I think someone who works there just like playing with a bobcat). They also have a conventional pistol, rifle, skeet range.

Be aware, cover is nonexistent so plan accordingly weatherwise. Also note, frequently in the winter it is a bit breezy.

They have stand things out there, but you always just buy some IDPA/USPSA stands and bring them out as well.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    Just posting that you should try the introduction thread. I find it hard to believe that you will get many customers with that attitude. Welcome to the forum.

Mikeinhistory

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 19, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Shady oaks in cedar park is the best indoor range in the area I've been to. Very clean and maintained, ventilation is good, just kinda small. Can get crowded quick, then you gotta go home or wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    NO they suck horribly...no one should go there...they er don't open until 12.00 on Saturday mornings*

*They are utterly awesome, but if I say that, I'll never be able to get a lane there again it will be so crowded so...

Yea they're run by Hillary voters, and they hate gunz too!

cporfe

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 90%
    9   1   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    Elgin
    I just shot at Shady Oaks for the first time this past week. It was clean as others said. Close, except for distance and allowed calibers, with the NRA Headquarters range in VA I used to shoot at. I noticed they appear to be building an addition, at least that's what the sign outside by the new building says. Hope they get it done soon. Would like more bays and maybe longer distances than 25 yards.

Top Bottom