Shooting on private land

Status

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
Oh how I love the ignore feature o this site.

Renegade

SuperOwner
Mar 5, 2008
Texas
Sad to see that enjoying public lands in Texas now comes down to parsing the words in a fucking statute.
Exactly. OP just wants to plink.

savage20, while he means well, and it might work for him, offers a solution that is completely ridiculous, burdenesome, and filled with legal gotchas for 99.999% of all Texas shooters.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
Dec 12, 2011
Corpus christi
On a side note, I'd be curious, say the brazos river.

That's a navigable river. You can't shoot across a road, can you shoot across a river even with hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Savage20

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Mar 23, 2015
135 Los Gatos Rd
On a side note, I'd be curious, say the brazos river.

That's a navigable river. You can't shoot across a road, can you shoot across a river even with hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The river includes both riverbanks. Just make sure you don't shoot past the opposite riverbank. If you're actually hunting, mind the normal hunting regs like failure to retrieve.

Savage20

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Mar 23, 2015
135 Los Gatos Rd
Exactly. OP just wants to plink.

savage20, while he means well, and it might work for him, offers a solution that is completely ridiculous, burdenesome, and filled with legal gotchas for 99.999% of all Texas shooters.

You're right for once. It does work quite well for me. In fact it works quite well for the dozens of people I've taken out to those spots, including some regular TGT members. I go out there often and it's always to plink, not to hunt.

Like karlac mentioned, plinking or hunting on the riverbanks of Texas is nothing new. Just new to you.

Savage20

TGT Addict
BANNED!!!
Mar 23, 2015
135 Los Gatos Rd
So you pay for access to private property because it gives you access to public property. Instead of just accessing public property for free. LMAO

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

Status

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Drockton Bullion
Drockton Bullion

Forum statistics