• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • maddmike45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    Conroe
    All of us at Shooter's Station would like to thank all the friends and fellow gun enthusiasts who made the Shooter's Station rifle range Grand Opening a huge success.....Over 500 people showed up for the event, and fun was had by all...If you have not had a chance to see our new Indoor rifle range, please stop by...I will give you the grand tour.....

MaddMike
    Lynx Defense

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    The last time I was at your range (mid March) you guys had tarps all hung up and I was wondering what was going on but didn't think to ask. I saw the pics that Tejano Scott posted last night and it looks completely awesome! I can't wait till my next trip to Conroe so that I can check it out for myself but from the pics it looks like the nicest range I've ever seen.

Great job guys!

On Tejano Scott's thread there was some discussion about the rules as they pertain to entering the premesis with guns for the range. There was some confusion there. It may help if you post your range rules as well as your operating hours here.

Again, great job and I can't wait to check it out.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Thanks for having us Mike! Free Dr. Pepper is always good, especially the left handed variant. I believe Mike answered the question re: cased firearms in the other thread. They did away with that rule based on feedback. They will still inspect your bags/ammo to make sure prohibited ammo is not being brought in. I'm seriously considering going again today.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Lord knows you have enough ammo to dial it in!!! That's a nice rig, I think you will enjoy the weight and bulk savings the new sight will afford you.

Thanks for your business!!
    I came by today to give u guys some more business, but the 100 yard lanes were closed down. I had to swelter in the heat at Gun Emporium. Yikes. Lol. I am hoping to catch you guys again soon, maybe later this week.

Rainman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Montgomery County, Texas
    They did away with that rule based on feedback.

We discussed and modified that rule based on YOUR feedback, and it was changed by the time y'all got off the range! Who said the wheels of justice turn slowly! LOL... Mike and Danny will always listen to customer feedback presented professionally. When I was checking y'all in, I was dissapointed that you were going to be the first "Guinea Pig", but in the end it was fortunate that you guys were. Your patience and professionalism is to be commended.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    We discussed and modified that rule based on YOUR feedback, and it was changed by the time y'all got off the range! Who said the wheels of justice turn slowly! LOL... Mike and Danny will always listen to customer feedback presented professionally. When I was checking y'all in, I was dissapointed that you were going to be the first "Guinea Pig", but in the end it was fortunate that you guys were. Your patience and professionalism is to be commended.

Anything for a chance to break bread and shoot the shit with the legendary Rainman. Chuck and I are still giddy. Cam won't admit it.

Rainman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Montgomery County, Texas
    I came by today to give u guys some more business, but the 100 yard lanes were closed down. I had to swelter in the heat at Gun Emporium. Yikes. Lol. I am hoping to catch you guys again soon, maybe later this week.

I'm off today, but I would bet you they are working on dialing in the ventilation system. Finding the balance of cool air and eliminating the smoke is a fine art. If you pull the smoke too fast, the range gets hot, if you pull it slow and pool the cold air, it gets smoky. When we first tested the airhandling on the range it wasn't 100 freakin degrees out!!! We'll get it figured out. That's one thing the owner didn't cut corners on was the A/C, it's a MONSTER system.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Anything for a chance to break bread and shoot the shit with the legendary Rainman. Chuck and I are still giddy. Cam won't admit it.

Hey now, I just saw this thread.....I don't get online much over the weekends.
    I could hardly contain myself when I was taking y'alls picture.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I have been doing this to my autograph but it is starting to rub off. What should I do?

photo.jpg

Rainman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Montgomery County, Texas
    I'm glad y'all are taking care of those autographs. A lot of the ladies are jumping in the pool and they are getting washed off. Do you know what it is like having to sign and resign Ta Ta's all day long just because a person does not know how to take care of an autograph? Do I need to start using waterproof sharpies?

Thanks for your straight forward common sense approach to this issue....

Rainman

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I'm glad y'all are taking care of those autographs. A lot of the ladies are jumping in the pool and they are getting washed off. Do you know what it is like having to sign and resign Ta Ta's all day long just because a person does not know how to take care of an autograph? Do I need to start using waterproof sharpies?

Thanks for your straight forward common sense approach to this issue....

Rainman

Is it possible to set you up a tattoo chair over by the couch? Then we can fix this problem once and for all!

Rainman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Montgomery County, Texas
    Oh crap...Don't get any ideas about my Ta Ta post. I scared the hell out of myself for a moment at the thought/ramifications of what you guys are capable of...

Off to the ammo can for a days work. Come out and see us!

Rainman

Top Bottom