• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    It’s still the 2 day free shipping, it just may take 3 or 7 days before it does ship instead of in the next day or two.
    Isn't that false advertisement or something like that. I think Amazon should kick back some cash to its users.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: gll

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Midway is still working fast for me.

I don't order often and expected it to take longer but placed Sunday and should be here today.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I ordered some 45 ACP from Bass Pro in May. It took 66 days to get to me, counting the 3 days it was missing from my porch after FedEx left it down the street somewhere. That was suppose to be free 2 day shipping. It took 7 days from when it was shipped until FedEx tracking showed it delivered. But at least it was free shipping.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I don't fault any of the delivery companies. They are working their butts off. Now retailers advertising stuff they don't have in stock and/or have no idea when they will really have any, is just wrong. Unless you are told it is a back order and there will be a delay until stock comes in.

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    ow retailers advertising stuff they don't have in stock and/or have no idea when they will really have any, is just wrong. Unless you are told it is a back order and there will be a delay until stock comes in.

Very often that situation is completely out of the hands of the retailers: Many of them use web pages/stores with back-end links to their distributors' inventory, so when a particular website may say tehy have "100+" of a particular item 'available,' or 'in-stock,' often their website is only displaying that information that their distibutor/vendor automatically provides them.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I ordered some 45 ACP from Bass Pro in May. It took 66 days to get to me, counting the 3 days it was missing from my porch after FedEx left it down the street somewhere. That was suppose to be free 2 day shipping. It took 7 days from when it was shipped until FedEx tracking showed it delivered. But at least it was free shipping.

FWIW, I actually got a BP delivery today, one day early than it was expected to arrive. Also, received another Cabela's order on schedule last week.

Very often that situation is completely out of the hands of the retailers: Many of them use web pages/stores with back-end links to their distributors' inventory, so when a particular website may say tehy have "100+" of a particular item 'available,' or 'in-stock,' often their website is only displaying that information that their distibutor/vendor automatically provides them.

I wasn't aware of that, thanks.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015

I want to know what they have on hand not their retailers. That is their fault. If they need that info fine but don't show it to customers as in stock in the store.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    After having dropped off tracking, my bullets just showed up today. 15 days after being shipped and 6 weeks since I placed the order. At least I have them.

I should probably place another one now.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom