• ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    From their website,
    Violence is a problem in our country. The truth is, very few institutions are exempt from the possibility of being a target of a violent crime.

At the Sheepdog Seminar we seek to awaken the protective instincts that reside in the hearts of all men (and many women). It is our firm conviction that violence will have its way unless certain people (we call them “Sheepdogs”) intervene.

p.s. I am not connected to this organization but I heard about them and thought some forum members would be interested.
    Guns International

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Message is alright - but someone needs to tell folks that "Sheepdog" references need to be left in 2001 - its cringey as hell and conjurs images of overweight Bud Light swilling baffoons with Punisher skulls on everything, tribal tats that they don't know the meaning of, and thousand-dollar "custom" XD's with O-Lights and Bushnell sights on them, the guys that throw around the word "Brother" every third word, and who either drive jacked up Toyota Tacomas or Ram 1500's to which they have installed $5000 worth of $50 Chinese LED light bars. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Message is alright - but someone needs to tell folks that "Sheepdog" references need to be left in 2001 - its cringey as hell and conjurs images of overweight Bud Light swilling baffoons with Punisher skulls on everything, tribal tats that they don't know the meaning of, and thousand-dollar "custom" XD's with O-Lights and Bushnell sights on them, the guys that throw around the word "Brother" every third word, and who either drive jacked up Toyota Tacomas or Ram 1500's to which they have installed $5000 worth of $50 Chinese LED light bars. Thanks for coming to my Ted Talk.
    1684606098536.jpeg

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    Message is alright - but someone needs to tell folks that "Sheepdog" references need to be left in 2001 - its cringey as hell and conjurs images of overweight Bud Light swilling baffoons with Punisher skulls on everything, tribal tats that they don't know the meaning of, and thousand-dollar "custom" XD's with O-Lights and Bushnell sights on them, the guys that throw around the word "Brother" every third word, and who either drive jacked up Toyota Tacomas or Ram 1500's to which they have installed $5000 worth of $50 Chinese LED light bars.

It was a stupid reference from a made up story by Grossman who knows nothing of sheepdogs beyond what he learned from Wyle E. Coyote cartoons on Saturday morning.

Sheepdogs are not the friend of the sheep. They are more akin to prison guards and the sheep are prisoners. Sheep are not free. They are managed, herded, sheered, and consumed. The sheep dog works at the whims of its master who decides the fate of the sheep. Yes, they "protect" the sheep, but only as property of the master. They will also bite/nip the sheep to keep them in line and make sure they are where they need to be. Sheepdogs will happily drive the sheep to their destruction at the master's whim or hunger.

When I hear somebody proclaim they are a sheepdog, I laugh like it is Michael Keaton saying, "I am Batman." Grossman's sheepdog is a misrepresentative myth.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom