• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Think back just a few years to Dirty Harry Reid and you will understand why Schiff will be fine and encouraged to continue his lies. The left protects their own kind. The right have no balls.

Exactly right.....just like Reid said after the fact, it doesn't matter that he lied. What mattered is it affected the results of an election. Means to an end.

Do revel in the fact that Schiff mentioned many times publicly, specifically as a guest on Tucker Carlson, that he had direct firsthand evidence of the Trump/Russian collusion. And when pressed, said he just couldn't disclose it at present. Of course not because we now know it was a complete lie. His credibility is shot, not that he ever should have had any in the first place.

Partisanism and politics sometimes makes people do things they would have never dreamed of.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    No doubt Schiff is out beating the bushes looking for the real Colluders.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    WT,

I've never seen shciff-head on the Tucker Carlson show and I've probably seen 99.9% of them.

You sure about him being on the show?

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    WT,

I've never seen shciff-head on the Tucker Carlson show and I've probably seen 99.9% of them.

You sure about him being on the show?

It's a beatdown. Gets good around the 6:00 mark and on. Forgot about the part where he accused Carlson of being a Russian agent too and "carrying water for the Kremlin." My memory's not as sharp as it used to be, but I knew I remembered it, plus Carlson mentions it from time to time. Think he's been on another time or two also, but not sure. I remember the claim about direct knowledge. But now we know it's a fallacy.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Fallacy? But that's the least that's wrong with him.

I see phallic and oral pacification when I think of the pencil neck Rep. He must be angry from getting picked on his whole life.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    Exactly right.....just like Reid said after the fact, it doesn't matter that he lied. What mattered is it affected the results of an election. Means to an end.

Do revel in the fact that Schiff mentioned many times publicly, specifically as a guest on Tucker Carlson, that he had direct firsthand evidence of the Trump/Russian collusion. And when pressed, said he just couldn't disclose it at present. Of course not because we now know it was a complete lie. His credibility is shot, not that he ever should have had any in the first place.

Partisanism and politics sometimes makes people do things they would have never dreamed of.
    Not to mention collusion in a political campaign isn't even a crime.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    As far as I know, schiff was never a 'guest' on T.C.'s show.

Video's/audio of ole bug-eyed, pencil neck, sure....

Post #10 of this thread.

SmartSelect_20191005-094230_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20191005-094230_Chrome.jpg
      SmartSelect_20191005-094230_Chrome.jpg
      80.3 KB · Views: 273

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    And just FYI, Schiff's sister is married to George Soros' son. What a batshit crazy house that must be. So Schiff has direct access to the puppet master himself.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    SQL,

Thanks for the head's up!

I'm extremely surprised to see that commie on the T.C.'s show.

Wonders never cease....

I love it and brilliant by Carlson. He's now got him on a record that never goes away making all kinds of outlandish false allegations, dodging questions over and over again which is continuously pointed out by TC, and even accusing TC himself of working on behalf of Russia lmao. He got publicly destroyed and totally exposed in the process.

What's surprising to me is that Schiff even agreed to be on the show in an environment that he can't control and knowing that he was going to be challenged and can't sit back in his usual echo chamber and make speeches. Maybe that's what surprised you too.

Top Bottom