• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    The wife watches commercial property in the area. She said the building is for sale.
    Have not been back in a long time. Since they replaced customer service wit 2 bimbos with their boobs hanging out and a Mac. Spending 30 minutes waiting to sign up to shoot while the range is not very busy is just 4 lazy boobs, not service.
    Anyway if anyone keeps up with them. Are they quitting and going away?
    Maybe just the landowner is selling.
    Seems like a bad time to close as they soon will be the only local ammo seller.
    Keep meaning to go back but other ranges treat me better, and most have pretty ladies that know what they are doing. I like that.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Maybe they over extended themselves trying to get 3 ranges going.

ETA: Yeah, their newer sign in system is not great.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Gimmick restaurants and bars....not for me.

If they're populated by gorgeous women by sheer happenstance wonderful, but by design...fatuous.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Nothing taught me more than a hitch in the service where I learned everybody else was better than the people I grew up with. California conservatives are less than conservative. That state is only great in its own mind and unable to think any other way. I returned in 1978 and learned I'd been freed of the California cool aide. Moved back to Texas. Returned to that state in 07 to care for my Mom who was an Okie that loved Southern Cali with a passion. She was a California Conservative. We did not agree on much, but I set that aside. Was there a year and it was worse than ever. 800 numbers posted on street signs so you could turn in your neighbors for watering their yards or parking on the wrong side of the street. I got to know a few LA County Sheriffs. They were embarrassed to do what they did. Well some were. Trash can had to be staged so the no crew truck could snatch them up. Nobody but homeowners touch trashcans. and their was a tattle tale number for that too.
    I hate California and their attitudes. My wife wants to walk the decks of the Queen Mary and dine in their (crappy) restaurant. For that I will go back once, but that's it.
    Even Austin sicko weird is better than California

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    If we don't reelect President Trunp, Everything you said about Kommiefornia is our future. The left will destroy America in order to gain power and control of your money

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom