Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Bad intel CPUs? Been causing a lot of problems according to the tech news sites.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I keep getting this MESSAGE on and off with the TGT forum:

Page could not be loaded​

The requested page could not be loaded.
    • Check your internet connection and try again.
    • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
    • TX Gun Talk may be temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.
    Reload

~~~

It does not matter if I am SIGNED IN or just reading this forum without being signed in to see IF I want to post a new thread or reply to one.

My ISP was ON okay. But I turned off the switch, unplugged it and plugged it in again at least 4 times.

I have NO Ad Blockers.

My regular MSN security settings are on MEDIUM as always.

I refreshed the page. I LEFT the forum and came back to the forum.

I tried to sign in with NO luck.

I tried again after some time and I finally could sign in just now.

I have NOT had these issues on other websites or just reading some forums recently and I ALWAYS update my BUILT IN security and virus settings on this laptop computer.

I do TONS of stateside and INTERNATIONAL general, news, political, gun rights and RELIGIOUS studying, reading and listening online. LIVE listening and on 'taped' podcasts.

I do KNOW that for a time frame that GUN FORUMS were not loading right or being screwed with by BIG BROTHER or even with some ISP providers, including Spectrum, which I do NOT LIKE but I have NO real choice here, and not only with MY computer but with other computers that some friends own and tablets like my husband has but he has NO telephone with his little tablet.

I ALWAYS CLEAN OUT my cookies, clean out the computer, etc. on a REGULAR BASIS - daily if not more than once a day too.

Are your TGT forum 'servers' (Or one main server?) located STATESIDE in TEXAS, another U.S. state or are they in another country overseas?

I read the one Glock forum that my husband reads on and off and, so far, I have not had issues there.

Thank you for reading this and I don't want to be a pain in the butt but I have NO clue what is going on. I thought that you might want to be aware of this issue. I had it in the PAST too. I previously mentioned it somewhere on this forum too. I am NO computer whiz but I do watch where I GO ONLINE and so forth when it comes to caring for this computer.

Take care and thank you for your hard work!

I do enjoy reading this forum and there are many nice people here as in other places on the WWWeb.

Sincerely,

Catherine aka Old Lady Cate in Western Montana

Top Bottom