• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Just sent a very pleasant message to Ol Cornhole on his website. I encourage yall to do the same.

Here's my message to him.

Please stop pandering & compromising with the democrats. Your website states " inspired by trust & patriotism you will continue to be a voice for Texans". That is a blatant lie with your stance on current immigration laws & allowing DACA to continue to go on with your help. You sir are no different from a Democrat. Even in 2013 when Ted Cruz had to fillabuster because yourself & Mitch McConnell voted with the Democrats to support Obamacare. You are far from a conservative or a Patriot. I know you are a Rhino & will continue to COMPROMISE with the Democrats. There is no compromise to the Bill of Rights & laws already in place to prevent illegal immigration. I know there is no changing your mind, you have already shown your true colors on what side of the isle you are on. Myself & fellow Texans are going to be working hard to get you Primaried out of Texas Government over the next year.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Just sent a very pleasant message to Ol Cornhole on his website. I encourage yall to do the same.

Please stop pandering & compromising with the democrats. Your website states " inspired by trust & patriotism you will continue to be a voice for Texans". That is a blatant lie with your stance on current immigration laws & allowing DACA to continue to go on with your help. You sir are no different from a Democrat. Even in 2013 when Ted Cruz had to fillabuster because yourself & Mitch McConnell voted with the Democrats to support Obamacare. You are far from a conservative or a Patriot. I know you are a Rhino & will continue to COMPROMISE with the Democrats. There is no compromise to the Bill of Rights & laws already in place to prevent illegal immigration. I know there is no changing your mind, you have already shown your true colors on what side of the isle you are on. Myself & fellow Texans are going to be working hard to get you Primaried out of Texas Government over the next year.
    I see if his site excepts attachments. If so. Picture of a turd laden toilet with the comment 2 things in need of flushing will be my message.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    If the GOP members of Congress truly believed in term limits, they would not seek to stay in DC for so long. 2 terms for a Senator and 3 to 6 max terms for a congressman. When they seek additional terms, we should remind them that they wanted term limits.
    I don't want term limits on Senators, I want to see them elected by the state legislatures again. That would solve a huge number of problems.

It was working, then we changed something and it doesn't work anymore. The solution isn't to change MORE stuff, but to go BACK to what was working.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy

After sending him a message the donate page came up. Geez

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I don't want term limits on Senators, I want to see them elected by the state legislatures again. That would solve a huge number of problems.

It was working, then we changed something and it doesn't work anymore. The solution isn't to change MORE stuff, but to go BACK to what was working.

Exactly, that way the senator would answer to state legislature and not be owned by out of state, cross party funding.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas

Wouldn’t that ensure that the senate’s politics leanings mirrored the legislature’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Wouldn’t that ensure that the senate’s politics leanings mirrored the legislature’s?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Senators wouldn't be appointed by the federal legislator, they were originally appointed by STATE legislators. The Texas reps we send to Austin would pick Texas senators.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Can you imagine how conservative Cornyn would be if he had to answer to the Texas Representatives? He would probably out Cruz Ted Cruz.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Cornyn = One of the reasons I don't donate one cent to NRCC when they claim to be raising funds for Trump. Murkowski and Collins are two more reasons.
    I tell them the same at every opportunity. I usally add: "I may as well send a donation to the DNC".

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Who is the best person to replace Cornyn ?

I am all for replacing him but do not know who would be best to support and have a decent chance of being elected

Cruz was a long shot no one had heard of, he won, and he's one of the best US senators right now.

It doesn't have to be anyone we've heard of.

Top Bottom