• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10-96inTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2022
    Cooterville
    There will be a gun show in Segin this coming weekend. I have no idea how good or bad it will be but I'll probably go check it out Saturday afternoon.

20220308_174112_resized.jpg
    Lynx Defense

10-96inTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2022
    Cooterville
    I'll be talking to a gentleman later today who has a table at the show. Maybe he can give some insight about the number of tables. Seguin has a history of being a relatively small show. I hope this one will be better.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

10-96inTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2022
    Cooterville
    Well, I got very little info from the person who has a table. He wasn't able to get to Seguin today to set up . He said it looks like it should be pretty good but they still have tables available so who knows how many vendors will be there. I'll take a chance on it and will give them my money just because I haven't been in awhile. Sorry for the lack of information.

10-96inTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2022
    Cooterville
    Did anyone go and how was it?
    It was not bad, actually pretty good compared to the old Seguin shows. Getting in was amusing, the people in charge seemed clueless on how to get people in to the show "go here, check guns here, get stamp here, use this door, etc." nothing major just kind of disjointed but once inside, not too bad.

Lots of guns from collector revolvers to modern sporting rifle parts. Prices were typically higher than i would have liked, but "hey, it's a gun show".

I was tempted on a H&R 999 Sportsman revolver but resisted, might go back tomorrow and see if he's got the last day desire to make a sale.

Overall a good small town show. Go check it out tomorrow.

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    Pretty bad, IMO.

And I'm local to it.

About 1/4 the size of the NB show and that's including the jewelry, Legos, jerky and other nonsense.

Typical gunshow prices. Highlight was the blonde working at the portable massage booth.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Pretty bad, IMO.

And I'm local to it.

About 1/4 the size of the NB show and that's including the jewelry, Legos, jerky and other nonsense.

Typical gunshow prices. Highlight was the blonde working at the portable massage booth.

So, for those in the San Antonio - Austin area, the New Braunfels gun show is our best option?

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    So, for those in the San Antonio - Austin area, the New Braunfels gun show is our best option?
    Haven't kept up with the SA gun show scene.

I like the NB show, always a large amount of patrons, which I have bought from more often than the dealers.
    There is one guy there who usually has some nice milsurp stuff and hard to find ammo at decent prices.
    I'd recommend it.

10-96inTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2022
    Cooterville
    The New Braunfels show is always pretty good. The biggest issue is the parking. There is very little on site parking. You have to park on the surrounding residential streets and walk to the show. Distance and vehicle security are the problem but I do it.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom