• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    But clearly you are willing to give in or give up, rather than to fight to keep them from one more square inch of ground.

That's why you and I are totally different. You have a good night sir.
    Not at all.......Do you want to fight for Kalifornia??????????? Neither do I.
    Military Camp

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Thing is, not every post requires a response.
    I figure every man has a right to speak his piece. Every other has a right to disagree. Anything past that is just amateur lawyering. Arguing just for the sake of arguing.
    Differing opinions are a part of life. They don't need to take over though. Just realize we all see things a little differently.

Sadly, our country has some influential folks who can't stand any way but their way. They aught to be ignored. Mankind would benefit.

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    I was there for that. That group was heading to either take over Gulf Freeway or the South Central substation. We intercepted them on St. Joseph Parkway. In the area is a huge trench were they are working on a water line. The anarchists saw us and started putting the construction barricades in our way to stop us.

Then we ran into the larger group on Hamilton and they started tearing down the fence around the construction site. We formed a quick skirmish line and they started throwing rocks and bottles. So the batons came out and we pushed them out of the street and back towards Pierce. They panicked and all ran into a nearby field with an 8 ft chain link fence and we were at the only exit. Ended up with about 120 arrests. I was hit on the shin with a rock and took wine bottle to the shoulder. That one rung my bell. I think someone threw it from the 4th story of a high rise next to us.

It was the only time we used our batons since all of this started on Friday. The brass didn't seem happy that we used them but what am I supposed to do when I'm getting hit with projectiles? You push the group back or try to box them in to make arrests.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Great job Andre Thank God for police like you, and all the police.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    If you are sincere.............I got it........he has an axe to grind with me for some reason.

An axe to grind? You post something I disagree with on an open forum, and we are having a discussion about that disagreement, and I have an axe to grind? Seriously?

Would that be why you end up getting "time-outs" because of your discussions with other member? Do they have an axe to grind as well?

Don't worry yourself there Mohawk. I'll refrain from quoting or replying to your posts in the future, so that I don't offend your feelings. Again, have a nice night.

SMH.

Top Bottom