WTB Seeking OEM Magazines For High Standard Supermatic Tournament Model 107 Military, location 71854

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Well, the title says it all about what I am looking for. However, allow me to reiterate: I am only looking for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) magazines that are clearly marked High Standard and only for a Supermatic Tournament Model 107 Military or OEM mags that fit and fully function in said pistol. I would likely need them shipped to me in zip code 71854 but am willing to drive up to 50 miles to pick them up in person. I absolutely do not want knockoffs like Triple K mags. I am interested in buying one, two or maybe even three of them but only ones in very good or better condition. If you require a signed bill of sale, and a copy of my ID, no problem with me signing one as long as you actually send me what you claim you are sending. As for ID, I can send you a copy of my driver's license but will obliterate the license number leaving more than enough info for you to ID me but not enough to commit fraud using my license number.

I am willing to pay cash if a face to face transaction. The only payment method I will use if shipped to me me would be a U.S. Postal Service money order; they are very safe for the seller since they can be cashed at a post office and the postal clerk can verify that the money order is good and the amount is correct when you cash it. They are also safer for the buyer because it is a federal felony to use a counterfeit or to commit fraud with one. It was about time, maybe a year to year and a half ago, that the post office moved into the 21st century by being able to instantly check the validity of their money orders online.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Good luck.
    I've seen one in my life.
    It's mated to such a pistol.
    Owner is actively hunting another magazine.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skaggs22
    Top Bottom