• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mila Tenaglia

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2024
    NYC
    Hello everyone, my name is Mila Tenaglia, and I’m a producer based in New York City. My team and I are working on a segment for an Italian program, and we’ll be filming in Houston at a gun fair and a shooting range. We are hoping to meet and briefly interview a family that is involved in responsible firearm activities. Please know that we will approach this with the utmost respect, and we’ll share the program link with you once it airs. Thank you for your consideration.

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    What specific legal paperwork must be signed? What guarantees are given that the footage won't be cut in a demeaning fashion? Will these people have veto power over the final product? Personally, I think it would take a very naive individual to accept a straight up interview without some protections in place. "News people" in this country have earned this distrust.

Last edited:

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    This thread is now showing up as the #2 hit on duckduckgo.com when searching her name.

1727462479177.png

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Never heard of a gun fair. is that where a gun fairy grants your gun wish list?

Plenty of hood rats in Houston that love showing off the Glocks complete with switches. I would think they are are prime example off large Democratic cities gun owners, perhaps more so then NYC.

Top Bottom