• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Edmond, OK
    Tune your TV's and DVR's to Versus Friday July 29th for the Season 2 premier of 3 Gun Nation on Versus. The show will air 2 days a week this year in much better time slots. Fridays at 10:00 AM and Sundays at 7:30 AM. Please tune in an help support this exciting shooting sport.

They also just launched an awesone new website full of great tips, match info and shooter profiles. Check it out...

3-Gun Nation
    Gun Zone Deals

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    Edmond, OK
    North Texas. I'd love to know dates, although if its a bazillion degrees like now, I may not go.

The first BIG match of 2012 is sponsored by LaRue Tactical. It is the 3rd weekend in April at The Best of The West Range near Austin. Here is the website. Home

The last BIG match of 2011 is the Fallen Brethren Match put on by the Army Maksmanship Unit (AMU). It is the first weekend in December. Its beingbheld at a new range near Jacksboro. Here is a link to the thread on the Brian Enos forum. 2011 FALLEN BRETHREN 3-GUN CHALLENGE - Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo! - Page 3

That forum is full of chatter. Here is a link to the thread on my Oklahoma based shooting forum, BoomerShooter.com. And no it's not an OU Sooners based deal despite the colors. It will contain less BS and more details as they become available. 2011 Fallen Brethren 3 Gun Challenge, December 2-4 - BoomerShooter | Oklahoma's Premier Firearm Community

Top Bottom