• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cporfe

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    Elgin
    After seeing this shotgun featured in TTAG, I decided to check GB to see what kind of pricing it has. The blued version, sans 1+ mag extension, was plentiful and delivered with tax, shipping and transfer fee came to just over $300. It feels substantial and looks pretty good. It's a Turkey made gun from a newer company called "Tokarev". I'll be moving next year to property with a lot a scrub brush and I wanted something I didn't care about to ride in a UTE scabbard. This should do it.

The reviewer said it's patterned, loosely, after a Winchester 1897 riot gun, but I don't think so. I have a clone of the '97 I used in SASS and this new gun isn't like it. It doesn't have a exposed hammer, doesn't slam fire, and uses twin action bars. I think it's more closely based on a Winchester 1912 riot gun. No provisions for a bayonet like a real trench gun, but who would want one?

Proof will be in the firing, which will be some time in the future.
    Gun Zone Deals

Attachments

• TX 3 HD.jpg
      TX 3 HD.jpg
      235.9 KB · Views: 117

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    After seeing this shotgun featured in TTAG, I decided to check GB to see what kind of pricing it has. The blued version, sans 1+ mag extension, was plentiful and delivered with tax, shipping and transfer fee came to just over $300. It feels substantial and looks pretty good. It's a Turkey made gun from a newer company called "Tokarev". I'll be moving next year to property with a lot a scrub brush and I wanted something I didn't care about to ride in a UTE scabbard. This should do it.

The reviewer said it's patterned, loosely, after a Winchester 1897 riot gun, but I don't think so. I have a clone of the '97 I used in SASS and this new gun isn't like it. It doesn't have a exposed hammer, doesn't slam fire, and uses twin action bars. I think it's more closely based on a Winchester 1912 riot gun. No provisions for a bayonet like a real trench gun, but who would want one?

Proof will be in the firing, which will be some time in the future.
    Nice. The Turks make a good gun. Two thousand years of being invaded have honed those skills a bit. I can’t imagine you won’t be satisfied. Just remember- rack it like you’re trying to break it. $150.00 or $1,000, if you short stroke you’re F’d.

Kingslayer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2022
    Houston
    The big problem with these Turkish shotguns is spare parts. Seems every batch imported is a different "model" and spare parts are unobtainium.

Here is what I received trying to get a rather trivial part "Extractor Spring Pin" (#12 on the parts diagram) for my SDS Imports BP12. I believe they also import the "Tokarov" guns as well as some others from Turkey.

We no longer import the M12 so if the part is not listed on the website it cannot be sold either. We have to request warranties from our manufacturer and can only do so if the customer has a receipt that is within warranty. There is nothing I can do.

Josh Horton
    Customer Service Manager

P 865-604-6894
    info@sdsimports.com
    parts@sdsimports.com

https://www.sdsimports.com/
    https://www.tisas-us.com/
    https://www.tokarevusa.com/

If you hope to ever repair it (if you've never broken a gun, you just ain't been shooting enough!) I'd try to verify spare parts availability for this particular model.

Top Bottom