• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Yep just as I first assumed this guy is on the edge of his game here.
    1714321196226.png
    DK Firearms

BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    I guess I missed that rule or just didn't expect that to be an issue coming from a pro constitution Texas based community. No offense but hat's more something I would expect from a community of liberals / democrats. I'm shocked that bashing and expressing very strong negative opinions and facts about people, politicians and laws is perfectly acceptable, but something with a hint positivity towards solving huge and broken problem in our country is banned lol.

Just an FYI, a sister forum owned by TexKev includes the topic for discussion.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Your article is dated Jan. 19th. A lot has happened since then. Armstrong is a consistent source of news. Much better than any of the MSM.

Texas still has a committed presence on our border. A lot of the illegal alien entries have shifted further West along our border, rather than in Texas.

I am not hostile toward legal immigrants, but this is in fact an Invasion created by enemies both foreign and domestic who are committed in destroying our Constitution and our nation. It is a Fact.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    That may be, and the founding fathers would likely agree!

FYI religious ideas/topics/etc are kept out of TGT posts to keep things peaceful. More on that in the forum rules if ya want.
    You're new & didn't know, so no harm no foul. :)
    That "rule" is broken frequently. But it almost never gets out of hand. I think we are all big enough to handle it.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    If I wanted to hear about Jesus I would go to church or gather with family and friends. This forum is Not the place.
    And perhaps I don't want to hear about some things you say. But I don't ask for a rule or a ban. I just move on.

Or are we going to go woke and have to worry about offending everyone for any little thing?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I think the single biggest thing that could turn our country around is returning to a country of faith and values. Christianity is almost looked at as a terrorist organization now. A large part of the people who run this country turned their back on Jesus for vain ambition, greed and popularity. All morality and good conscience has been ripped from the very fabric of our country. Christianity in large part now is whatever you want it to be. Liberals try their hardest to twist the words of the Bible in favor and in support of every vile perversion people conjure up these days. We need a country wide revival where Jesus is put back in first place in this country. Do that and everything will turn around.
    Perhaps we can say the degradation of Judea-Christian values (not advocating any particular religion) has been to the detriment of our country. These values formed the basis for our Constitution and our early laws. These values provide a basis for morals and ethics.

Sans these values, morals and ethics may (note "may") not be present.

Top Bottom