• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mogobodo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2022
    Dallas
    Anyone own a trijicon accupoint 1-6 was looking for some sfp lpvo that was lightweight to put on the saint edge. Was seeing if these were worthwhile as I don't think I could afford the vcog and I thought a 1-8 was a bit too heavy for my purposes? Not opposed to it though. Just wanted to stay to a lightweight fighting rifle philosophy. Or anyone out there with other options that are good? Was considering the 1-8 swamp fox arrowhead sfp or the new vortex 1-8 strike eagle ffp, or a primary arms 1-6 glx sfp. My lpvo experience is limited as I've mostly used acogs and aimpoints.

Any input would be great.

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    I have to agree on the RT-6, it's a great LPVO. I have started purchasing Burris optics for most of my new builds. The price, glass quality, QC, warranty are all good.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Anyone own a trijicon accupoint 1-6 was looking for some sfp lpvo that was lightweight to put on the saint edge. Was seeing if these were worthwhile as I don't think I could afford the vcog and I thought a 1-8 was a bit too heavy for my purposes? Not opposed to it though. Just wanted to stay to a lightweight fighting rifle philosophy. Or anyone out there with other options that are good? Was considering the 1-8 swamp fox arrowhead sfp or the new vortex 1-8 strike eagle ffp, or a primary arms 1-6 glx sfp. My lpvo experience is limited as I've mostly used acogs and aimpoints.

Any input would be great.

Accupoints are very good optics

The lower magnification you stick with on an LPVO, the better an optic will be

mogobodo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2022
    Dallas
    Hood review of the RT6 here

This guy is awesome, thanks. Ive been watching alot of his reviews, he definitely reviews alot of different scopes, and highlights the weakpoint. The price I've been finding the RT-6 at is close to the swampfox arrowheads, he speaks highly of both scopes. I was surprised to see that a special forces group took out the 1-10 arrowheads on a deployment.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    This guy is awesome, thanks. Ive been watching alot of his reviews, he definitely reviews alot of different scopes, and highlights the weakpoint. The price I've been finding the RT-6 at is close to the swampfox arrowheads, he speaks highly of both scopes. I was surprised to see that a special forces group took out the 1-10 arrowheads on a deployment.
    Yeah he’s a really good reviewer.
    Completely different from other reviewers, methinks.

If you have something he hasn’t reviewed yet, if you send to him he will review it and get it back to you…good way of supporting the community.

I bought (traded for it actually) the Zeiss Conquest 1-6 from him that he reviewed, and let him borrow an Aero mount to review.

mogobodo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2022
    Dallas
    Yeah he’s a really good reviewer.
    Completely different from other reviewers, methinks.

If you have something he hasn’t reviewed yet, if you send to him he will review it and get it back to you…good way of supporting the community.

I bought (traded for it actually) the Zeiss Conquest 1-6 from him that he reviewed, and let him borrow an Aero mount to review.

I was kinda thinking about that actually, I wanted to lend him something if he hasn't gotten around to it yet, especially if I end up getting something new. I notice he lives in New York somewhere and I feel bad for those of us who haven't wised up and still live behind enemy lines. I laugh how and wonder how he hasn't run into anyone in the laundry room of his building. :P

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I bought a Trijicon Credo HX 1-4 but haven’t used it yet. Seems nice enough and it was on sale.

Haven’t decided what rifle it’s going to go on either.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Another fan of the rt-6 here. A ton of scope and if you go on cabelas or bass pro you can get the version that comes with the PEPR mount for the same price elsewhere that would just get you the scope

Top Bottom