• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lame Bear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Texas Gulf Coast
    I have a CZ 452 Trainer that the scope has always needed to be a little closer to my eye. The adjustability just wasn't there. Last week I saw a fellow shooter talking about ways of solving this problem. He mentioned BKL Technologies in Ft. Worth.. I contacted them last Friday. The lady that answered the phone gave me the impression that it must be Tuesday, not Friday. In about 5 minutes I ordered a model 254HMB. I received it this morning. Very solid, and well made. The cost was around $50.00. My scope has a 44mm ocular bell. Plenty of adjustment, and ejection room. Couldn't believe she was so helpful, particularly on Friday. Made my day. L.B.
    Hurley's Gold

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I use Burris signature zee rimfire rings on my 452 ultra lux, weaver v16 scope, rings are high enough to clear rear sight and gives me the option on using Burris inserts if I need more adjustment, up/down.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Weaver 6.5 X20 X 44. Broken neck, limited motion in right arm.

10.4, thought perhaps you were trying to mount it low behind back sight. My 452 with v16 is amazing accurate, I changed the trigger spring so the pull is very light.

Lame Bear

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2012
    Texas Gulf Coast
    I use the no.144 spring from Ace Hdwe., with 3 to 4 rings removed. This usually results in a trigger pull of 6 to 8 oz. Will it pass the infamous bump test? No, it will barely pass the breath test. It is best to remove the bolt when being carried. You are correct, amazing accuarcy. I also have a 452 Varmint. I actually mount the Trainer barreled action in the Varmint stock. It fits me better. Wishing you good shooting. L.B.

Top Bottom