• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • iamsamcrawdad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Aransas Pass
    finally got out today and shot at this place. nothing fancy but for $75 dollars for entire family for the year (Wife and children under 19)
    and goes from 25 up to 200. place is closed on Monday and Tuesday and sells targets for $1.00 for large size and .75 for smaller sizes.
    The best part it is 5 minutes down the road from my place.
    Capitol Armory ad

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Do they still have cattle that occasionally wander on the range? I haven't been there in 20 years. I recall it as being a nice range for it's size.

Last edited:

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Schwenke's Rifle & Pistol Range Aransas Pass, TX

5 minutes in what direction? My parents live just off of 1069 heading towards Rockport. My cousin shoots there and I've been before, sucks they only offer memberships because I'm not home long enough to justify it.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

iamsamcrawdad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Aransas Pass
    So I took my 12 year old daughter to the range today. What an awesome time we had. I brought myBeretta 40 S&W and my 22LR pistol. She picked one of the smaller targets to shoot at (??? Itold her I was not that good) but had fun regardless. Another shooter was alsoout with his family and offered to let her shoot his 2 Ruger 22’s and he let meshoot an older 32 6 shooter. Over all an awesome day and my daughter got tospend some quality time with her "old man". My wife was jealous thatmy daughter got to shoot before she did.

Top Bottom