"Cannot load tweet. Disable your adblocker and tracking protection."

To that I say:
    1603487295317.png

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I stopped following clickbait links a long time ago. I’d just prefer people take a second to tell me why I need to go to TwatFaceGramTok for something that aint even important enough to out one word of orinial thought too.

The title is exactly what the Twitter post said. No need to click on it if you don't want to see it and the replies.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    The Senate worked through (voted down) many attempts to "slow roll" the SCOTUS confirmation process today by the Democrats. Mich finally had them vote a recess today about 3:30 pm EDT. They will reconvene tomorrow (Saturday) in order stay on track for a full Senate floor vote Monday.

Each vote taken was pretty much along straight party lines - with Romney voting in line with the Republicans. The Dems will have pretty much exhausted all their delaying tactics by COB tomorrow. Judge Amy will become Justice Amy on Monday!

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Schumer was a nobody who managed to make a name for himself by claiming that Glock pistols were invisible to the x-ray machines at the airport and would result in having hijacks all over the place. The anti-gun lobby POURED money into his lunatic rants and made him a senator. As if that wasn't bad enough, the Schumer family also foisted his cousin Amy, the unfunny porker, onto our world.

MacZC7

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2020
    Texas
    Still only see that bird but sounds like there was not much to see anyway. Yes, Chuckie Cheese Scummer sucks.
    He brings up his lesbian daughter all the time like it’s a badge of honor or something. These people are a plague of corruption and evil.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Glock pistols were invisible to the x-ray machines at the airport
    Funny, I was working with the SS on testing them. Showed up on metal detectors and Xray just fine! That was the first glock into the US. I wasn't impressed - big honking hunk of steel!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom