• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I mean you can make that argument about anything. Why buy a glock or 1911 when you can get a Rohm or a hipoint?

Why buy nice brass case when you can get wolf or tula?

Good glass is always worth the investment
    I get that from from a few rocket surgeons in regards to my Rolex. The best ones are their phone gives better time & can do so much more then that watch ever could. So I tell them search what my Rolex GMT is worth, if they hesitate I wipe out my I Phone 13 Max. And proceed to tell them I only bought this one bcause its size is easier on arthritus fingers, and old eyes

And the commies like to say it because I have a small dick. I tell them that I use to wear it on my dick until I ran out of watch band to continue wearing ir there.
    Lynx Defense

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I have a 2x green w/crosshairs that I got a great deal on through tex gun trader a few years ago. Bought it used from a solid guy and all is well. Came with a sweet QD mount. Haven't seen it in a while but I shot the heck out of that thing. Great optic. Loved it. A 4x would be lights out I'm sure. These danged things are pricey as of late. Wow.

Top Bottom