SC-Texas (Sean Cody) has Passed Away

Coiled

TGT Addict
Nov 25, 2016
SE Tx
"He was a fighter for fathers' rights in custody disputes, oftentimes helping the father gain custody."

Dang, wish I'd known of him back in my days of turmoil.

I've been avoiding this thread not being comfortable with what or how to say it. He clearly championed gun rights and was well respected.

Rest in peace Sean. May your family and friends find comfort in their fond memories.

F350-6

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
May 25, 2009
Still not sure what to say about this. I've been following the thread, but don't have much to add besides the usual condolences and RIP stuff.

He was way too young to leave us. I guess I need to get my will updated in case I'm too young too one of these days.

APynckel

Jan 22, 2016
North Houston, Tx
I wanted to, but I got stuck in Louisiana for work.

I would still like to get the "final send" range day going. I've got Silencer Review Channel interested, he just wants some more details, date, location, people etc. Would be good to get a headcount...

Heck, like this post if you'd be interested in the event. I'm thinking sometime in Jan or early Feb.

APynckel

Jan 22, 2016
North Houston, Tx
So I haven't gotten much interest in this, but I'm still wanting to do this "moment of silence" event for Sean.

Anyone else have any interest in it? I need to find some land for it (with a berm obv) and I've got some interested industry partners as well.

I don't want it to lose steam, but it appears it might be.

APynckel

Jan 22, 2016
North Houston, Tx
Maybe do it in conjunction with the annual shoot/swap meet?
When/where does that take place?

Top Bottom