• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Caseycole

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2019
    Houston
    Just got a ruger pistol in 300aac with a 10.5” barrel. Anyone have suggestions for a tac light that’s in the 100-150$ range? Want to be able to have the pressure pad switch also. I have a streamlight pto tac on my American defense that I really like but it may be a tad big for a pistol. This will be used for defense but I will also hunt pigs with it now and then. Thanks for suggestions.
    Capitol Armory ad

Last edited:

Caseycole

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2019
    Houston

those were the two I narrowed it down to before posting this thread haha after reading reviews I ended up buying the tilt-1 kit. I heard some stories about the olight

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You could get a TLR-1HL. but for rifles, i like the surefire G2X in an elzetta ZRX mount, and a primary arms tape switch. Its not super bright, but it holds up and works well enough outside up to 50 yards

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    I'm actually selling a streamlight pro tac rail mount 1. Has the pressure switch. Let me know, it's a good price, well under 100.

Windrunner50

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 23, 2019
    Fort Worth
    Surefire Scout light M300 or M600 very robust, and dependable. If you search the secondary market they can be found used between $150-175. I have used them under varying conditions, and have not been disappointed.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    WML-specs-1.jpg

These are amazing......

Attachments

• WML-specs-1.jpg
      WML-specs-1.jpg
      64.4 KB · Views: 663

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Do tell.....I have two but have not shot the rifles (with them on) very much. What's the failure?

Poor construction, their mounting system just doesn't hold up. For about the same price you are within the realm of streamlight, and some surefire setups which will offer more durable and adaptable mounts and switching options

Dead Roman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    Pearland
    Just got a ruger pistol in 300aac with a 10.5” barrel. Anyone have suggestions for a tac light that’s in the 100-150$ range? Want to be able to have the pressure pad switch also. I have a streamlight pto tac on my American defense that I really like but it may be a tad big for a pistol. This will be used for defense but I will also hunt pigs with it now and then. Thanks for suggestions.

Streamlight

The fact that flamethrowers exist is proof that someone thought “I want to set those people on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done”.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom