• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    If you have a phone number or street address on SATX78247, would you please send it IN A PM, NOT on the open forum, to one of the mods here? He's got us worried...been too long since he showed up and nothing we've tried has reached him. Thanks

You're confused. Buck Nekkid is talking about the SAXET gun show which, until recently, was held monthly at the SA Event Center at 410 and Marbach until they lost their lease for that venue.

You're talking about a member of this board.
    Guns International

Nightwatch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2014
    You're confused. Buck Nekkid is talking about the SAXET gun show which, until recently, was held monthly at the SA Event Center at 410 and Marbach until they lost their lease for that venue.

You're talking about a member of this board.
    I have already been psychoanalyzed ONCE today...but thanks anyways.

I was talking to Buck Nekkid...about our satx78247...to see if he had his phone number...cause look who Buck Nekkid had just been conversing with before I asked... but I MAY be confused anyways. I figured they might know each other since they shared interests down there.

wakal

Just Some Guy
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Zephyr
    Still no news on a SAXET PDR of San Antonio's new venue, as of today.

I talked directly with the owner of the (now defunct) venue, and he told me that he is going to make it into an office furniture store. Much less paperwork and high-level attention. I asked him if he knew a lot of folks who would be willing to travel to the Mexican Mafia/crack den area of San Antonio for a huge office chair warehouse (with a snack bar) and he laughed.

Ah, well,

And...the Bad Billy Beard stuff works great! I have been using it for years :)

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I asked him if he knew a lot of folks who would be willing to travel to the Mexican Mafia/crack den area of San Antonio for a huge office chair warehouse (with a snack bar) and he laughed.

Exactly. I give it 6-8 months before it's closed. I used to live about 2 miles from there, and there's NO way I'd live there now.

Buck Nekkid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well it's now August and, again, there will be no SAXET Gun Show in San Antonio this month. Pretty disappointing that they seem unable to find an acceptable venue.

smtimelevi

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    San Antonio
    Still no news on a SAXET PDR of San Antonio's new venue, as of today.

I talked directly with the owner of the (now defunct) venue, and he told me that he is going to make it into an office furniture store. Much less paperwork and high-level attention. I asked him if he knew a lot of folks who would be willing to travel to the Mexican Mafia/crack den area of San Antonio for a huge office chair warehouse (with a snack bar) and he laughed.

Ah, well,

And...the Bad Billy Beard stuff works great! I have been using it for years :)
    Legendary commentary

Top Bottom