• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    3 day nap?
    Nap bender vacation life, miss a little miss a lot.

I will add, in almost all the recent thefts I've heard about at meets the theif said "I've got the money in the car, I'll get it bring me the gun"

My guns dont leave the back of the expedition till I get and verify the cash. It's big enough for the buyer to do everything but test fire standing at the back or getting inside if they want.

Never go alone. Have your back up at least record license plates at a minimum. If your gut screams at you listen. Say sorry but I'm not doing this and leave. I've had MS 13 look alike show up and I said sorry no deal and started to leave. I got the indignation and I'm racist BS and I said not racist but I've got a problem with the prison tats all over your body. He laughed and left.

Last edited:

diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    What in the ever-loving-Hades is going on up in here? I only just now saw this thread, and it makes absolutely no fricking sense. Has SATX been banned and his posts removed?

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    They are selling something in the classifieds. I asked a question and their answer and my response jogged my memory of this thread and the extremely poor decision making skills exhibited here.
    Came to see if anything new was here and li and behold

Thank you for the laugh good Sir!

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    The way the ad and responses read it looks like they are looking for “trades of equal value/multiple guns.

Sounds like any trades you make might just be immediately resold.

Given the excellent observational/critical thinking skills of the OP when it comes to this kind of thing, if you are interested in the OP’s item for sale, I would just offer cash as that is what they are saying they need.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Bro - don't be blockin' the dude's hustle.........

Me - I'm gonna stay away from that train wreck an' the potential visitors it might create later.......
    I am just saying that he prefers cash. Given the vague response on what they would be interested in in trade, and the continued theme of “need cash” it sounds like he would take several easier to sell guns for his harder to sell centerpiece gun.

I would just like to give a heads up to the folks here that might not think outside the box to just offer money instead of trading gun(s) to the someone who posts threads of transactions gone wrong with pictures of obvious methbillies in them ( prior to them being disappeared)

Would you want( knowingly or unknowingly ) a gun that you 4473’d to end up in the hands of one of the tweakers from the OP’s original ( now deleted) posts?

Unless I trade a gun in to a dealer, I would hope that what I am selling/trading to the members here is something they want and will use and not turn it around for immediate resale.

If they do, it is completely their business, I made the decision to sell/trade and once that has happened it is no longer mine.
    If I think someone is making an offer to buy just resell, I won’t sell to them.

I too would like to avoid the potential visitors that train wreck may produce.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    9873cPi.jpg

Attachments

• 9873cPi.jpg
      9873cPi.jpg
      26.3 KB · Views: 812

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I would just like to give a heads up to the folks here that might not think outside the box to just offer money instead of trading gun(s) to the someone who posts threads of transactions gone wrong with pictures of obvious methbillies in them ( prior to them being disappeared)

We've all said things on this board we would've liked to have never said.....but very few have then turned around and deleted said comments. That alone would preclude me from ever having dealings with them - which is likely cool w/them - I don't care either way. Just speaks volumes to the type of character you're gonna be dealing with.

Top Bottom