• ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    Sasquatch stun takes a tragic turn - Daily Inter Lake: Local/Montana

A man dressed in a military-style “Ghillie suit” who was attempting to provoke a Bigfoot sighting was struck by two vehicles and killed on U.S. 93 South of Kalispell Sunday night.
    “He was trying to make people think he was Sasquatch so people would call in a Sasquatch sighting,” Montana Highway Patrol Trooper Jim Schneider said. “You can’t make it up. I haven’t seen or heard of anything like this before. Obviously, his suit made it difficult for people to see him.”

The Flathead County Sheriff’s Office identified the man as Randy Lee Tenley, 44, of Kalispell.Schneider said Tenley’s motivations were ascertained during interviews with friends who were not in the immediate area but were nearby when the man was struck at about 10:30 p.m

“Alcohol may have been a factor,” Schneider said. “Impairment is up in the air.”
    Gun Zone Deals

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    <removed i read the article> I could see the ghillie suit making it hard to see him in the brush or grass but not on a road. Think the kids were coming from a party when they hit him?

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    DO NOT MAKE SASQUATCH ANGRY!!!
    IMG_1788.jpg

They prefer peaceful serene settings like this:
    IMG_1783.jpg

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    <removed i read the article> I could see the ghillie suit making it hard to see him in the brush or grass but not on a road. Think the kids were coming from a party when they hit him?

Depends on the road and where he was on it. A rise or a curve would put him in front of a backdrop that matches a ghillie. You could pretty much hide in the middle of the road in the right light with a ghillie, too.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    People hit deer and hogs daily here. One would think they are easy to see as well. Appearantly, how easy somoething is to "see" has little to do with hitting it...in many cases.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Depends on the road and where he was on it. A rise or a curve would put him in front of a backdrop that matches a ghillie. You could pretty much hide in the middle of the road in the right light with a ghillie, too.

People hit deer and hogs daily here. One would think they are easy to see as well. Appearantly, how easy somoething is to "see" has little to do with hitting it...in many cases.

True True, but if he was trying to be seen to start something you would think he would be seen.

Top Bottom