Sanders, Biden having trouble. that leaves them with?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    oldag,

IF people DO "vote their pocketbook", DJT will be re-elected in the USA's biggest landslide EVER.

Every "subculture", social class, gender group & ethnic group has the LOWEST unemployment rate since WWII.

yours, satx
    Guess we will find out, huh?
    Lynx Defense

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    oldag,

IF people DO "vote their pocketbook", DJT will be re-elected in the USA's biggest landslide EVER.

Every "subculture", social class, gender group & ethnic group has the LOWEST unemployment rate since WWII.

yours, satx
    How MANY can SEE that, ALL they KNOW is what the MSM tell THEM to THINK.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    oldag,

yours, satx
    There is a joke out there that some "groups' are pissed he got them jobs. I wish people would not want to be punchlines. The problem with our current system is that the white votes has to be earned and can swing eventhough most is republican. Now the black vote, is i have seen and in general, seem to be the least informed electorate and when I did exit polling in 1996 and 1998 I cant count how many times i have heard of why they vote for democrats is "Cause da democrats is fur us and da republicans is against us". I was not supposed to but occasionally I would say "fur ya" "how are they fur ya". Thing would get brought up like "they help us with food stamps when we are down". I tried to explain that is not helping, but more like government crack.

Sadly latinos, again in general, seem to think borders are meant to be crossed and if you think people should need permission to come and go home when they dont have it makes someone racist.

I think there are various books about the "white man's burden" who knows maybe this is what they mean?

Top Bottom